summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on November 7, 2005
As always, the video quality is very good on this series of DVD's, but where the disappointment begins, is compared with the first 2 series. I did not appreciate the fact that they "cheapened" this box set. They opted for 2 discs rather than 4 like the previous series. They decided to have 2 episodes on each side ( Side A & B ) and they sloted the DVD cases on the wrong side of the Sleeve Box,making it awkward when you place it on your shelf with the others. It does not match. C'mon guys...come back to the old format for the remaining seasons and don't be CHEAP !
on December 9, 2005
The great episodes of Columbo contained herein this season of discs are of course great. What really sucked was the presentation and malfunction of Disc 2, at least the one I got. It consistently skipped in the same places and was even incapable of playing the first chapter of one of the episodes...if you can't catch the first all-telling first chapter of a Columbo episode, what's the point? We sent it back and got a refund and have not ordered a replacement yet. We loved the first set as far as quality and presentation, the second set was OK, and the third was plain cheap. Doubling the sides of each disc makes it look like a previously used Blockbuster Video special...When is Peter Falk himself going to make an appearance??!!
on February 13, 2013
Fans of the original Columbo should love these DVDs. Peter Falk is excellent and with great cameo appearances by some (at that time anyway!) big names Columbo was and remains a groundbreaking crime drama in that the audience is aware of the perpetrator of the crime from the beginning. It is up to Columbo to unravel exactly how they did it! This season has one of my favourite episodes with the late Johnny Cash. Columbo still is a good ride after all these years.
on May 29, 2016
Second disc Quality Issues. I Ordered this set twice and both sets have the same issues with Disc Two. The picture pixelates or skips on both Disc twos. The worst being the episode with Jose Ferrer. On the first set I purcgashed it was impossible to watch and on the second less so but still could not view the entire episode. This is the only set of all the seven sesens I've bought that has this issue.
on July 27, 2009
Excellent, comme d'habitude!
Mais attention, cette version ne comporte ni doublage, ni sous-titrage en francais.
on April 19, 2016
I really enjoyed that serie but the second dvd froze for the Mind over Mayhem episode (I can only watch the beggining and the end of the episode).

J'adore Columbo mais malheureusement, à l'épisode "Mind over Mayhem", le disque gèle. Je ne peux que regarder le début et la fin de cette épisode.
on February 21, 2013
the price was twice the amount as the U.S. price which i didn,t know about because if i did ,i would have ordered thru them. So I feel ripped off, because Amazon did not even give me a discount back or off of another DVD for this problem
on April 30, 2016
I'm very pleased with my purchase of Columbo. I will be buying more dvds in the near future. Also I love how fast they reach me.Thank you.
on June 2, 2016
HI
IT was good but we got the movie one and they have some off to the DVDs we but we did not know they wound
on March 25, 2016
picture perfect quality and a completion to my set