4.0 out of 5 stars A must for Star Wars fans!!!, Jan. 14 2007
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Star Wars Battlefront II - PlayStation 2 (Video Game)
Battlefront 2 is quite the step up from the original Battlefront, with the added campaign and story modes, the "hunt" play mode option, improved vehicle and space controls and the ability to play as a jedi hero. The space battle mode can be a little redundant, some of the levels are too similar to the original levels, and two of my favorite levels, were removed or changed! Some modes can be particularly difficult and nigh-on-impossible to win. (Try playing "hunt" mode in Mos Eisley as the Tuskens, and see how many times it takes you to win) The medals/awards aspect is also interesting, though some medals will likely be far more common than others.
However, for die-hard Star Wars fans and fans of the original Battlefront, this game is a must. Being able to relive the battles on Endor, Geonosis and Hoth as a participant is definitely novel for first-time players. Well worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Live through the battle!", July 8 2007
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Star Wars Battlefront II - PlayStation 2 (Video Game)
No matter what the console, Star Wars Battlefront II is one of the best battle games out there! You have the ability to drive star ships, use lightsabres, and do about anything that real Star Wars stars and co-stars can do! It is worth most every penny. Live the battle, and buy it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the Best Star Wars Game Ever!!!!!!, Nov. 13 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Star Wars Battlefront II - PlayStation 2 (Video Game)
I bought this game and it's so GOOD!!!
You can control Darth Vadar or othe Jedis.
Some modes are exellent.
Like in one mode you fight the dark side with your light side army.
Also the graphics are perfect.
Another thing is you can shoot or kill your own guys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, Jan. 23 2006
This review is from: Star Wars Battlefront II - PlayStation 2 (Video Game)
I just got the game and it was great. I really had fun with it. It excellent graphics and the effects were awsome. and the game is very addicting. I'd say that this really would be the best star wars game ever!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game in excellent condition, Oct. 4 2013
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Star Wars Battlefront II - PlayStation 2 (Video Game)
I am so happy to have this game in amazing condition! It's one of the funnest older games in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game for the price, Aug. 4 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Battlefront II - PlayStation 2 (Video Game)
I LOVE THIS GAME. Without a doubt one of the best games I have ever played. It came reletively fast, even though I live in the middle of nowhere. It came in the plastic brand new and I am very pleased. Mine actually came with the greatest hits edition, but as far as I'm aware there is no difference. Highly reccomend it to others! (For this price, you could even get a copy for your friend and play online together :) although be warned that some PS2s don't come with an ethernet cable socket so check that first!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, July 4 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Battlefront II - PlayStation 2 (Video Game)
Best Star Wars game ever! I regret selling it when I was a kid and I am having tons of fun again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Star Wars game on the market, April 5 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Battlefront II - PlayStation 2 (Video Game)
First of all, the game in and of itself is of top tier quality and I recommend it for ANYONE, I would give it 1,000,000 stars out of 5 if I could. A game this good with no glitches or broken gameplay is amazing to find. An amazing campaign, which is just the right length (although some missions are a bit too short), awesome multiplayer online (although I doubt anyone is still on these days), and a great battle simulator which allows you to battle on any planet ever mentioned in Star Wars with any faction you desire, make this game on of my personal favourites. Gameplay wise: It is the absolute best.

Talking about shipping and the delivery experience, it was also amazing for me. It arrived four days after I ordered it, and in prime condition (even though it was listed as used, which it clearly wasn't). It was bubble wrapped and in a box, making it very well protected.

Something else I would like to add is that I live in a very rural area, and it takes normal mail about a week to arrive from neighbouring cities, so having this arrive at my doorstep a mere 4 days after I ordered it was amazing!

Without a doubt, 5 out of 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, March 27 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Battlefront II - PlayStation 2 (Video Game)
nice game, works fine my kids love it.
I had other games but my kids wanted to get this one

5.0 out of 5 stars star wars battlefront 2, Jan. 14 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Star Wars Battlefront II - PlayStation 2 (Video Game)
The graphics arent that great but the amazing gameplay makes up for it. you should buy it on amazon.ca today.

Star Wars Battlefront II - PlayStation 2
Star Wars Battlefront II - PlayStation 2 by LucasArts, a Lucasfilm Ltd. Company (PlayStation2)
Used & New from: CDN$ 55.00