countdown Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle boutiques-francophones Music Deals Store sports Tools

Color: Stainless Steel|Change

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on November 30, 2011
Love our new pasta maker's results. It is usually easy to use, the recipes worked a treat, and we use it regularly after buying it a couple of months ago.

The one, very irritating, flaw is that the handle which must move between two slots as you work the dough, gets stuck. And I mean, I can't get this darn blasted thing out stuck. We have learned to have someone wiggle it while someone else gently taps on the base with a hammer to jostle it out. But really.

I'll see in a year or so if the satisfaction I feel when it works (usually) outweighs the irritation I feel when I need a hammer to make pasta (too often). I keep hoping I will 'get the knack of it' and it will stop happening. I know, I'm a bit dim.

Oh, and a quick google search when the problem originally occurred indicated this is not a unique experience.

But again, when it works it is easy to use and produces wonderful products.