biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night vd2016beauty Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on August 18, 2015
Everytime I watch it I catch something new and I could watch it over and over
on January 13, 2015
Excellent Series. !! Loved it !
on November 23, 2014
Excellent film. J'ai adoré! A recommander.
on February 24, 2012
I borrowed this from my local library and watched it to-night.A really great movie and I will likely buy it for future watching.A lot of my favourite actors doing their thing and as usual doing it well.Helen Hunt is one of my favourite and then with Paul Newman and the ever great Joanne Woodward along with Ed Harris,who could ask for more.I'm really surprised there are not more reviews.Buy it folks,you will not be disappointed.
on February 12, 2008
If you love movies about small town people and their lives, you will love Empire Falls. It's a wonderful movie with so many good actors in it which include Paul Newman, his wife, Joanne Woodward, Ed Harris, and many more.
I purchased it because I want to watch it more than once.