5.0 out of 5 stars Bodum Beer Buddies
These glasses are excellent for any kind of beverage. They keep your beer at a potable temp for quite a while. They're also excellent for hot drinks and easy to clean. These glasses maybe a little pricey, but they're good!
Published on Jan. 19 2012 by wgreg

2.0 out of 5 stars Great looking.....
But they are REALLY fragile.
I knew when I purchased them to be careful and even then one is now busted.
Just too fragile for any sort of real use.

They look and feel fantastic, but I will not be getting any more.
Decorative use only is my advice.
Published 20 months ago by Experienced Hardwarer

2.0 out of 5 stars Great looking....., Feb. 6 2013
This review is from: Bodum Pavina 12-Ounce Double-Wall Thermo Cooler/Beer Glass, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
But they are REALLY fragile.
I knew when I purchased them to be careful and even then one is now busted.
Just too fragile for any sort of real use.

They look and feel fantastic, but I will not be getting any more.
Decorative use only is my advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bodum Beer Buddies, Jan. 19 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke first washing, Jan. 9 2012
Bought a set of 6 of these glasses.....at half the price here when you go to Amazon.com...very cool looking tho not heavy like I imagined. Unfortunately first time I used one ane washed it in hot water and soap and a soft sponge a spot in bottom of inner wall broke......the glass is ruined and I can assure you I was gentle.......if you google this brand name you will see complaints and on there website they even claim they do not warranty there glass.......now I have an unused set of 5.......any takers?

5.0 out of 5 stars my favourite glasses, Oct. 6 2013
They are beautiful to look at, great for both hot and cold drinks and are very comfortable in the hand.
A friend gave me two of them as a gift some years ago, and I decided recently to get more because I
like them so much. Very happy to have done so!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, Aug. 8 2013
Great glasses. keeps hand cool while liquid is boiling hot. very nice looking too. only wish I would have bought a little bigger but that's it

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, July 14 2013
I really like these glasses. They make everyday beverages look elegant and also insulate really well.
One needs to take care in washing to avoid breakage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and Practical, Sept. 22 2012
M. Arzaghi "marz" (Providence) - See all my reviews
The glasses work perfectly. No burning hands for hot tea and no condensation on outer wall for cold drinks. I have to see if they last long or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more wasted beer!, July 12 2012
These thermo glasses really keep beer cold. I usually drink out of the bottle and still end up dumping one to two inches of beer down the sink because it gets too warm! I do put one ice cube in the glass but that's because I like my beer Arctic Cold! Great glasses.

4.0 out of 5 stars pricey but great, July 28 2011
The glasses are pricey but great. Interestingly, the Bodum website and American Amazon offers these at a much lower price