march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on January 19, 2012
These glasses are excellent for any kind of beverage. They keep your beer at a potable temp for quite a while. They're also excellent for hot drinks and easy to clean. These glasses maybe a little pricey, but they're good!
on November 18, 2014
Love these!
I've had a set for about 6 years and they held up for two cross-country moves, washing in the dishwasher and frequent (but not daily) use. I love these! They're light and are lovely to hold -- good shape and keeps liquids hot without burning your hands (I only used them for coffee and tea, can't comment on cold drinks)

I accidentally dropped one yesterday and it smashed so am looking for more -- I love the clean look of them and are super functional!
on July 12, 2012
These thermo glasses really keep beer cold. I usually drink out of the bottle and still end up dumping one to two inches of beer down the sink because it gets too warm! I do put one ice cube in the glass but that's because I like my beer Arctic Cold! Great glasses.
on October 6, 2013
They are beautiful to look at, great for both hot and cold drinks and are very comfortable in the hand.
A friend gave me two of them as a gift some years ago, and I decided recently to get more because I
like them so much. Very happy to have done so!
on July 14, 2013
I really like these glasses. They make everyday beverages look elegant and also insulate really well.
One needs to take care in washing to avoid breakage.
on September 22, 2012
The glasses work perfectly. No burning hands for hot tea and no condensation on outer wall for cold drinks. I have to see if they last long or not.
on August 8, 2013
Great glasses. keeps hand cool while liquid is boiling hot. very nice looking too. only wish I would have bought a little bigger but that's it
on May 31, 2015