5.0 out of 5 stars Funny
Qui n'aime pas Adam Sandler? Je l'ai chercher partout ce film et cest comme dans mes souvenirs! Bon moment de rire.
Published 1 month ago by Daphney

3.0 out of 5 stars About What You Could Expect (or Maybe a Little Better)
I bought this on a whim after seeing Adam Sandler in "Anger Management." I was also aware of his "goof-ball" reputation from his SNL years. "Happy Gilmore" is about what I expected: zany, goofy, and thouroughly enjoyable in the right mood. It's not the kind of movie I'll watch over and over again (or even over again), but it was definitely...
Published on April 14 2004 by M. R. Sheffield

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, June 15 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, April 8 2014
Paul E. Thebeau "Paul E Thébeau" (Moncton, New-Brunswick Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Gilmore [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Adam Sander is truly my favorite comedian and particulary Happy Gilmore is one if not the most funny one of all. Although of this there is also a very heart warming story, defenetevely a must see for everyone, I strongly sugest this movie for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!, Feb. 12 2014
This review is from: Happy Gilmore [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
3rd time I buy this movie, a friend always seem to leave my house with it and it never makes its way back home, it was pretty affordable here ty amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have if you love Adam Sandler...., Dec 21 2012
This review is from: Happy Gilmore (Special Edition) (DVD)
Its a Classic now....if you love Adam Sandler, this MUST be in your DVD collection! A good laugh for all ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars happy gilmoure, Nov. 4 2011
Timothy James Hein (ontario) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Gilmore [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
great movie to watch , especailly if its fast and on time shipping thanks for the purchase will be buying again!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars DU GOLF MAIS PAS SNOB, Nov. 26 2005
UNE FOIS DE PLUS ADAM SANDLER DYNAMITE LES GENRES
IL JOUE AU GOLF MAIS PAS DE LA FACON LA PLUS ACADEMIQUE
ON RIT BEAUCOUP MAIS SEULEMENT SI ON EST FAN DE L'HUMOUR SANDLER
C'EST BIEN GROS BIEN GRAS ET TOUJOURS AVEC UNE POINTE DE FANTASTIQUE DU SANDLER TOUT CRACHE !

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a good movie, June 21 2004
J. Keeton (Douglasville, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Gilmore (Full Screen) (DVD)
I was totally unfamiliar with Adam Sandlers work prior to buying this movie and The Wedding Singer. I'd just bought my first DVD player and I wanted movies. I liked the two movies. Then I rented Big Daddy. I thought wow, Adam Sandler makes great movies. Then I rented several other Adam Sandler movies. Which I didn't like at all. I think Happy Gilmore probably steals the distinction of the being best Golf movie from Caddy Shack. Maybe not, but Happy Gilmore is a classic and one of those movies I can watch over and over.

4.0 out of 5 stars A modern-day 'Caddyshack', June 21 2004
Laura Osborne (Wylie, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Gilmore (Full Screen) (DVD)
This movie will have you grabbing your sides and gasping for air. Adam Sandler plays Happy Gilmore, a lowclass guy trying to win money for his grandma through his newly discovered talent of hitting the ball faaaaaaaaaaar in golf. His putting is horrible though. And like any comedy, there must be a rival. A proffesional golfer who feels Happy is an insult to the Golfing industry tries to keep Happy from winning so that he himself can win.
This movie is like a modern version of Caddyshack, and great for the whole family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Needs to also Have a Widscreen DVD! Not Just Pan and Scan!!!, June 17 2004
This review is from: Happy Gilmore (Full Screen) (DVD)
Happy Gilmore is a very funny movie and one of my favorite Adam Sandler movies!
One question I have is how come you can watch a trailer for Happy Gilmore on the Billy Madison DVD and the trailer is shown in widescreen but they opted to use the cropped pan and scan format for Happy Gilmore on it's own DVD?
That is my only complaint about this DVD and if a widescreen DVD ever becomes available I will buy it and either sell trade or give away or my pan and scan DVD!

5.0 out of 5 stars This movie had me laughing all the way through, June 14 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Happy Gilmore (VHS Tape)
Adam Sandler, despite what many critics will say about him, has definitely hit the mark with this outrageously funny comedy. Many years after its release, I still watch it with friends; we all get a kick out of Happy Gilmore. Basically, Gilmore is a mostly talentless hockey player who discovers that he has a powerful tee shot that he can use to pay back the huge IRS debt his grandmother has incurred. He is completely out of his element, and that alone creates some very hilarious moments (In one of his putting scences at his first tournament, Happy is being ridiculed by some guy in the audience. When Happy finally sinks the ball, the guy says "It's about time," to which Happy approaches him, saying, "Yeah, it is about time, I mean, I just couldn't get the ball in the hole! I wanted to, but I just couldn't do it! *He then proceeds to punch the crap outta that guy, stirring up the audience and many laughs). Ben Stiller is one of many great actors in this movie ("You can trouble me for a warm glass of SHUT THE HELL UP! Now you will go to sleep, or I will put you to sleep!"). I could go on for hours, but I think you get the point. This is a great movie that everyone should watch in their lifetime!

Happy Gilmore (Special Edition)
Happy Gilmore (Special Edition) by Dennis Dugan (DVD - 2005)
CDN$ 14.99 CDN$ 5.00