5.0 out of 5 stars King kong is the best movie game ever
Published on March 13 2009 by Roberta C. Draht

1.0 out of 5 stars Should not have been released
I just rented this game and within 4 hours I was on level 25 of 32. Although entertaining, this game is short and it is full of bugs. I had to restart levels multiple times because the AI of enemies was not working correctly. I'm also stuck on level 25 because I saved the game and it refuses to load any dinosaurs.
I'm glad I didn't purchase this...
Published on Jan. 15 2006 by Kristen MacLean

5.0 out of 5 stars King kong is the best movie game ever, March 13 2009
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: King Kong - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
This game is awesome the graphics suck though but there are realistic effects to like when you approach a dinosaur your character shivers. WHen you tap the "B" button your character tells you how much ammo you have but if you run out of breath he wont. There is also a system called "The food chain" you take a stick or a bone catch a fish or a bug or a fly on it toss it and the other creatures of the island will run towards it to eat it this is a fantastic time to have spears ready as to ambush them. Over all I bought this game for ten bucks and it is well worth thirty bucks and is allot of fun I recommend a purchase. You have to be a complete moron to give this game 1 star

1.0 out of 5 stars Should not have been released, Jan. 15 2006
This review is from: King Kong - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I'm glad I didn't purchase this game.

King Kong - Xbox 360
King Kong - Xbox 360 by Ubisoft (Xbox 360)
Used & New from: CDN$ 14.90