summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on October 19, 2005
I would actually like to give this 3 1/2 stars, and I rounded up to 4 because, well, this is Cheers.
Season 6 is the first season for Kirstie Alley's character Rebecca Howe. While there are some classic episodes (eg Home Is The Sailor, Paint Your Office, Bidding On The Boys), there are some mediocre ones as well.
It takes a couple of seasons for Rebecca to truly hit her groove. If you are not a fan of Rebecca, I would hold off on buying Season 6 until you've seen Seasons 7 and/or 8.
on January 24, 2010
I am huge fan of Cheers and season #6 just add fuel to my fire for wanting more of this series. I was not big fan of the show early on when Shelly Long was on the show.
on April 26, 2008
After watching season 1-6 in order it was not only disappointing that Diane was no longer on the show, but the entire season 6 just didn't make me laugh very often. It had it's moments, but far too few. It seemed obvious the creator/writers were unsure what to do with the new character(Rebecca). I know the series gets better, and I can't wait to watch season 7.
Any long running series will have a hiccup. Unfortunately with Cheers it was all of season 6.