biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools

on October 5, 2015
Great knife for tenderizing meat. It is easy to clean too.
on September 10, 2015
works really good! tenderaizes tough cuts, all the stuff its supposed to do.
on August 16, 2015
Excellent product , really makes a difference for the taste ,easy of use and cleaning.
on April 11, 2015
I've been looking for one of these for some time...great buy!!
on December 10, 2014
Nice addition to kitchen tools. Perfect for marinades and jerky. Juiciest pork chops in years.
on May 22, 2014
This tenderizer works well. I used it quite a bit in the past. Not so much anymore for 2 main reasons: first, it is a pain to clean. Better in the dishwasher. Secondly, the top part holds water so you really need to shake it out or it gets soapy water onto your food. Nevertheless, I am glad I have it and will use it occasionally.
on January 21, 2014
Très efficace et facile d'entretien.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 2, 2012
This is a very good product for the price...I'm happy with the performance and condition it came in. I recomend it. My downstair neighbour complained every time I pounded my meat (steak)so I saw this cool gadget and it works great. It is also very usefull for marinating.
on May 13, 2011
I did a test on this product. I used this to tenderize beef and chicken, and I cook the others (same cooking method and same dish) without using this tenderizer, and they turned out the same, so don't waste your money on it.
0Comment2 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question