5.0 out of 5 stars Chefs échiuce Waffle Maker
Published on Jan. 13 2012 by brundre

2.0 out of 5 stars Nonstick crap
Published on Dec 18 2012 by Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Chefs échiuce Waffle Maker, Jan. 13 2012
This review is from: Chefs Choice Waffle Maker - 5 Hearts - Floating Top (Kitchen)
This is an excellent machine: the waffles are well browned outside and consistently so, one wafle after another, and tender inside. There are many diffent settings for browning too. The beeper is great to have also. With it, it's easy to know when a waffle is ready. It's very easy to clean, even after a spill, and it can stand up when stored, using very little space. The snowflake shape of the waffles allow them to be devided easily. Finally, the electrical cord is long, and can be placed in many different configurations. Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Norwegian Waffles - awesome, Nov. 28 2012
All I can say is that this is even better than the previous waffle maker I had from Norway. I love that I don't have to worry about the time it is in the maker, it just dings to let me know when they are perfect. Which they are each time!

But here is a hint - put cardamom and vanilla extract in the recipes to get an authentic waffle - the taste is better!

Best present I bought myself in years

2.0 out of 5 stars Nonstick crap, Dec 18 2012
Paul (Oakville, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
I loved the features of this waffle iron, which I purchased directly from Golda's Kitchen, but it now sits in my garbage pail, after 3 years of use. Its non-stick coating stopped being effective after a year, despite my meticulous care of the surface. It is incredibly frustrating, especially given my previous waffle iron, whose nonstick coating worked flawlessly for 20 years. Do not buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, Oct. 4 2013
This waffle maker makes great waffles on a consistent basis, and I would recomment this product. For fluffier waffles, I stopped latching the lids like the instructions asked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 23 2015
Love this waffle maker! Fast, dosent stick, beautiful hearts, compact storage, perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 25 2014
MY GRANDCHILDREN LOVE THE HEARTS AND THE IRON IS GREAT SO FAR. IT,S WORTH THE EXPENCE.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, Oct. 9 2014
Waffles come out too thin. Other than that works as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 5 2015
Excellent waffle maker. Fast delivery!

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THIS - IT'S JUNK!!!!, July 12 2015
I researched and researched and went by the glowing reviews that people had given this iron. Well, what a TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY!!! It does NOT produce waffles in 90 seconds! I timed it and it too 3-4 MINUTES for each waffle. I thought there was something wrong with the beeper after 3 minutes had gone by with no beep, but NO.. the waffle was NOT done and it finally beeped!! The waffles are soooo much smaller and thinner than standard waffles that my poor family was left sitting there waiting and waiting and waiting for a waffle and when one of them finally got one, it was gone in a matter of minutes and they said the texture was terrible!!! It baked the waffles UNEVENLY with the bottom side almost white and underdone, while the top surface was brown!!! The only plus of this iron is that it has a beeper... that's absolutely it, that's the only plus!!! Waffles stuck and had to be pried off even after I prepped it like the instructions said. What a piece of JUNK!!!! I wish I had never bought this waffle iron and now I have to PAY MONEY to return it since I bought it online! My 16-year-old waffle iron is faster by far, the waffles are larger diameter, and the waffles are a nice standard thickness! The only reason I bought a new one was because my old waffle iron does not have a beeper and I have to hover over it to see the light go off indicating it is ready... thank goodness I did not give it away or get rid of it because I am going back to using it and getting rid of this waffle iron. Chef's Choice my tooshie! Definitely not this Chef's Choice by any means! I would NOT recommend buying this waffle iron at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked like a charm, July 26 2015