5.0 out of 5 stars Chefs échiuce Waffle Maker
Published on Jan. 13 2012 by brundre

2.0 out of 5 stars Nonstick crap
Published 21 months ago by Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Chefs échiuce Waffle Maker, Jan. 13 2012
This review is from: Chefs Choice Waffle Maker - 5 Hearts - Floating Top (Kitchen)
This is an excellent machine: the waffles are well browned outside and consistently so, one wafle after another, and tender inside. There are many diffent settings for browning too. The beeper is great to have also. With it, it's easy to know when a waffle is ready. It's very easy to clean, even after a spill, and it can stand up when stored, using very little space. The snowflake shape of the waffles allow them to be devided easily. Finally, the electrical cord is long, and can be placed in many different configurations. Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Norwegian Waffles - awesome, Nov. 28 2012
All I can say is that this is even better than the previous waffle maker I had from Norway. I love that I don't have to worry about the time it is in the maker, it just dings to let me know when they are perfect. Which they are each time!

But here is a hint - put cardamom and vanilla extract in the recipes to get an authentic waffle - the taste is better!

Best present I bought myself in years

2.0 out of 5 stars Nonstick crap, Dec 18 2012
Paul (Oakville, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
I loved the features of this waffle iron, which I purchased directly from Golda's Kitchen, but it now sits in my garbage pail, after 3 years of use. Its non-stick coating stopped being effective after a year, despite my meticulous care of the surface. It is incredibly frustrating, especially given my previous waffle iron, whose nonstick coating worked flawlessly for 20 years. Do not buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, Oct. 4 2013
This waffle maker makes great waffles on a consistent basis, and I would recomment this product. For fluffier waffles, I stopped latching the lids like the instructions asked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 25 2014
MY GRANDCHILDREN LOVE THE HEARTS AND THE IRON IS GREAT SO FAR. IT,S WORTH THE EXPENCE.

Chefs Choice Waffle Maker - 5 Hearts - Floating Top