4.0 out of 5 stars love these glasses
Published 23 months ago by Brenda Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY POOR QUALITY
Published on Dec 20 2011 by knitwitmont

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY POOR QUALITY, Dec 20 2011
This review is from: Bodum Pavina 21-Ounce Double-Wall Thermo Iced-Tea Glass, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
I bought 8 of these very expensive glasses about 3 months ago and I am now down to two - the other six all cracked. I don't own a dishwasher so they were all handwashed and dried. As recommended, I never dropped ice into them, but slid it down the side of the glass. They all developed tiny cracks around the lip, which would then extend down the side of the glass. One chunk of glass fell off while I was drinking from it. I loved them while they were in one piece but I will never buy them again - they are a complete waste of a lot of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too fragile, Feb. 26 2013
These are really neat looking although a little too wide for my hands, and like other, both broke within months of buying them and we were being very careful. One was barely knocked with another glass, the other one just cracked for no reason we could see.

4.0 out of 5 stars love these glasses, Sept. 2 2012
Brenda Pink "snorkelgeek" (Lethbridge, AB, CAN) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I liked these glasses very much. The double wall decreased the condensation that builds up on the outside of the glasses. I also liked the large size. My only complaint is the base narrows down a bit too much and the glasses can become top heavy and fall over easily when empty. They were not as fragile as other reviewers have mentioned, at least in my kitchen. I dropped ice in frequently and they went through bottom-rack dishwasher just fine. Though I liked them, I'd probably try to find one with a wider base next time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Over Priced, Jan. 27 2011
These are nice glasses but are very expensive. Very light weight I expected them to be heavier better quality. I do like the size.