5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful purchase.
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. I would recommend this CD to others, and will be watching for more from them.
Published 2 months ago by Lyn Osborne

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, but Not Great!
Casting Crowns (Mark Hall) has once again written songs that are thought provoking and cut to the heart of the issue. I like this album, but I find that it is much more muted than the previous effort. It lacks punch, it's alsmost like it was over produced. If it was not for the great lyrics moving it along, it's elevator music!
Published on Sept. 19 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, but Not Great!, Sept. 19 2005
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful purchase., June 18 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend it!, Jan. 20 2014
This review is from: Lifesong (Audio CD)
I am very pleased with this cd. I was not overly familiar with casting crowns but there are some very good messages in their songs and they are very easy to relate to, either my own experiences or experiences that those around me are going through. It has become my favourite cd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, Nov. 15 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Lifesong (Audio CD)
I thought this was a great follow up cd. Each song is very thoughtfully put together musically and lyrically. This is one of the best Christian bands out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casting crown does it again., Dec 14 2007
Jesus Chick "Michelle" (Fort McMurray, AB, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lifesong (Audio CD)
Much applause to a wonderful group who, really tells it like it is. They do not candy coat anything and get directly to the point, the bonus is awesome music to go along with it. Lifesong will not dissapoint.

Lifesong
Lifesong by Casting Crowns (Audio CD - 2005)