summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Audio CD|Change

on September 19, 2005
Casting Crowns (Mark Hall) has once again written songs that are thought provoking and cut to the heart of the issue. I like this album, but I find that it is much more muted than the previous effort. It lacks punch, it's alsmost like it was over produced. If it was not for the great lyrics moving it along, it's elevator music!
on January 20, 2014
I am very pleased with this cd. I was not overly familiar with casting crowns but there are some very good messages in their songs and they are very easy to relate to, either my own experiences or experiences that those around me are going through. It has become my favourite cd.
on December 14, 2007
Much applause to a wonderful group who, really tells it like it is. They do not candy coat anything and get directly to the point, the bonus is awesome music to go along with it. Lifesong will not dissapoint.
on November 15, 2005
I thought this was a great follow up cd. Each song is very thoughtfully put together musically and lyrically. This is one of the best Christian bands out there.
on June 18, 2014
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. I would recommend this CD to others, and will be watching for more from them.
on December 18, 2015
Absolutely love this band and their witness! :))))