biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Size: 4-sliceChange
Price:$7,493.76 - $7,713.20

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 24, 2011
This toaster has an up to date look. It's quite the time saver being able to toast 4 slices bread at a time, bagels, English muffins, waffles, etc... It's slim enough to sit on the back of my counter, leaving lots of counter space in front of it. I like the handy way you can lift the toast while it's cooking to take a peak without interrupting the cycle, then you just let it back down again. It has an indicator to tell you how much time is left till your toast is done. It beeps loud enough to let you know your toast is done, but not irritating. It doesn't pop up so hard as to wing the toast out of it. It's actually fun to unplug it, lol... using the large finger hole through the plug, vs those plugs with nothing to grab, so your fingers slip off.... Arrrrg. You can stop it from toasting with a quick push of a button if you messed up. The defrost setting makes it so you don't have to guess exactly how much longer to toast the bread if it is still frozen. The reheat setting is good if your toast becomes cold. It will reheat it without toasting it anymore. I like the bagel setting. It's awesome having the inside of the bagel toasted a little bit more than the outside, which work great for burger buns also. If you prefer both sides toasted the same, then just use it with the regular setting. I've had this toaster for about 4 months and it's still working perfectly. What more can I say... It does a LOT of stuff.
on July 13, 2010
Really please with the quality of the product, the design and little space taken on the counter. It also beeps when toasting is over telling me that somebody is eating during the night - the only feature that my husband does not appreciate that much....
on June 1, 2013
The toaster works very well, and reliably toasts things quite evenly. Ours took a few "break-in toasts" (5-6) before things came out even, but after that it's been great. The buzzer is a bit annoying, but you get used to it, and you can't miss hearing it.
on October 22, 2012
I like the 'check' feature.the toast keeps toasting while I can 'check' to see how dark it is.The slots are wide so it can accomodate thick pieces or big baegals.
on December 30, 2011
This toaster is great, love the timer countdown feature, which shows you how close it is to being done. Also the lift and look feature is great. My only complaint is that the side of the toast closer to middle of the toaster gets more toasted than the outside making the toast uneven. That's a minor complaint though.
on January 22, 2010
Well worth the price if you use your toaster a lot. Works just as advertised. It has a beeper when toasts are done which is fun when you are busy doing something else but is very lound in a silent house at 5h in the morning with sleeping babies.

Love it and Amazon was very helpful with delivery delays
on January 20, 2013
My hubbie was ready to throw our old toaster through the window...Extremely slow, and uneven toasting. This toaster works perfectly! Takes less than 2 minutes to toast, and comes out evenly toasted every time.
on February 5, 2012
I had to have a toaster that was long. I looked at many toasters and this is the one I chose. I like the digital reading. It makes great toast, soft on the inside and crunch on the outside. I love my new toaster
on April 8, 2013
I like the toaster because it is build solid. The spring is well made, I like the digital options and settings on it.
It has everything you need in a toaster at a decent price.
on December 21, 2012
This is a beautiful toaster that (in my opinion) makes perfect toast. Who'd of thought? I just leave the setting at 5...done.