march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Price:$19.41+ $6.99 shipping

on May 31, 2015
Problems to install
on August 19, 2014
Everything was perfect. Shipping was very fast and the game was in a perfect state! Thank you
on March 4, 2014
Very fun game, the more you play the better you get and you're always facing real people and ranking up.
on March 3, 2014
If you've been in a long term relationship ( see 12 years a slave ) & your significant other suddenly materializes , posing provocatively in a near see thru nightie & you find yourself saying " You got that on backwards precious , the s*** stains are on the front ! " .... You'll find this to be an enchantingly wondrous alternative ...
on December 4, 2013
I love this game... better weapons and more scenarios. If you get the War Chiefs upgrade, you can gather your troops in one spot with a single action, extremely useful for rallying after a battle. I only wish the trade option from AoE2 was here, as well as being able to change diplomatic allegiances, as there were times I wanted to conquer my former allies at the end of a skirmish, but cannot.
on July 31, 2013
It's an old game that's hard to find now! Really fun game. If recommend this to anyone who misses playing the age of empires series
on June 4, 2013
bought this game and when i got it the product key is invalid it does not work and is useless to me i now have to buy it again so my money was lost
on May 3, 2006
I don't know what that other guy was talking about. The load tiems are not terrible, and the graphics are amazing! Any mid level gamer or anybody that has a half decent computer for that matter should have no problems running the game. If you liked AOE II then you will love this real time strategy.
on April 20, 2006
I am using WINDOWS XP, and my machine has 4.2GHz speed.
I must rank this 1 star because it is just not playable,
the loading speed, saving speed, is way BEYOND standard.
I have never noticed such problem in I and II...and I have played through the whole series.
The improved graphic has problem. the tree leaves are
torned in my computer, no matter what setting I try.
I'd rather play age of Empire I or II... if every saving and loading takes you more than 2 min...(trust me, it feels really long.)
on January 5, 2006
Well from what ive seen from the other age of empires games i would call this an improvemnet. Has the capasity for good graphics but that can depend on your system.The new added feature of having a home city adds new possibilitys and more strategy.