5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Happy Happy
Saw this on Amazon and knew my husband would love it. It was exactly as advertised and he was very happy with it. The price was right too. It was just a matter of days and it was delivered to my home in perfect shape. Very very happy with my purchase will be back soon.
Thanks so much
Published 2 months ago by Bridget A. Robinson

1.0 out of 5 stars This DVD is missing parts of the movie.
I've seen this movie every year since I was three. I finally bought the DVD and was very disappointed to find the whole part after the Wicked Witch melts isn't on this version!! No Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!
Published on June 23 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Happy Happy, Jan. 22 2014
Thanks so much

5.0 out of 5 stars a true classic!, Jan. 21 2014
I haven't see this in a long time..the last time was when the movie aired on CBS all those years ago. It's as good as it ever was. I received this movie very fast and saved money compared to other local retailers in my neighbourhood. Would surely do business with this retailor again. Thank you for your service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Seller, Jan. 3 2014
This review is from: The Wizard of Oz (VHS Tape)
The movie is brand new. A most wonderful classic. Certainly appeals to all age groups. Sller was thorough about shipping details and prompt with service. marvelous purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best movie, April 15 2014
The movie was great and my kids loved it and I loved too and my husband loved it too !

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING... in 3D. A must see!, April 14 2014
If you love this movie, then you'll love it in 3D.
3D sounds like a gimmic to sell this old movie, but the add impact and clarity the 3D adds to the movie is worth every penny.

The work gone in to transforming this 2D movie from 30's is stunning! It adds so much, but without taking a way from the original art direction, cinematography, the sheer beauty of the film.

Don't walk, run and invest in this classic ...done in 3D!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wizard of Oz 3D, March 31 2014
Its the old classic with the added magic of 3D. A great family movie, my 6 year old loved it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Wizard of Oz, March 28 2014
A timeless classic. I used to watch this movie every year in black and white. Watching it in colour on Blu-ray is something everyone of all ages should experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic., March 24 2014
I have loved this movie since I was eight years old and I will love it till the day I die. Now my six year old grandson sits and watches it with me. Can it get any better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, March 21 2014
This movie is a great classic something for all ages to enjoy. One of my childhood memories that now from buying is available anytime and will hopefully be to my own children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic movie :), Feb. 14 2014
What is there to say about Wizard of Oz? It should all be known! This movie was a gift for my mom, and it was very well received :) Classic movie; definitely recommend it :)

ARRAY(0xadd6b0e4)