5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect companion to 2001's "Remixed"
Published on Sept. 18 2005 by Teresa M. Andrews

1.0 out of 5 stars How could she think this was a good thing?
Published on Sept. 13 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect companion to 2001's "Remixed", Sept. 18 2005
Teresa M. Andrews "dan__andrews" (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bloom Remixed (Audio CD)
4 years later and finally another Sarah McLachlan remix compilation. Contrary to what the 1st reviewer thinks, Sarah does indeed have a club music fan-base. Not all listeners like to be pigeon holed into only one type of musical genre, some of us listen to all genres!!! That said, this is a stellar collection of recent Sarah remixes. Some of the tracks are a complete re-working of the original, but that's fine 'cause they know what they're doin' and they have Sarah's approval. Standouts include: World on Fire (Junkie XL), Answer (Talvin Singh) and Vox (Tom Middleton). If you are a fan of Sarah's, who happens to enjoy club/dance music as well, you will dig this album! And considering that 2001's Remixed sold well over 1 million copies, there are more than a few of us out there!

1.0 out of 5 stars How could she think this was a good thing?, Sept. 13 2005
This review is from: Bloom Remixed (Audio CD)
After listeneing to the album I have got to wonder if Sarah has been on some kind of mind altering substance. Someone please tell me what Sarah M. fan is a big fan of the club scene? I doubt there are many that would make the leap from her previous albums and suddenly think...."How come she hasn't made some mindless booming club music?". Wake up Sarah, your fans aren't the club music types..... this album doesn't even rate with me. All she did was destroy some of her good music and re-record it.

5.0 out of 5 stars After giving this a try..., Sept. 18 2005
This review is from: Bloom Remixed (Audio CD)
I've decided this CD is actually pretty good. I gave "Bloom" a scathing review at amazon.com but I borrowed a copy from a friend and it's a heck of a lot better than her hideous 2001 "Remixed" album.
I'm still annoyed that Sarah and Nettwerk decided to release another filler album but this is a fairly solid disc to tide us over until (if ever) she releases another record.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, Sept. 17 2005
Andre Parent (Ste-Foy, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bloom Remixed (Audio CD)
Listen to the album and you'll quickly notice how it is well produced. Here she works with innovative electronic musicians and DJs and the result is very very interesting. THe more I listen to it, the more I like it, which is a good sign. Please Sarah give us more material like this in the future!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, Nov. 6 2005
Sarah Fan (Georgetown, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bloom Remixed (Audio CD)
Being a true-blue Sarah fan, I will listen to her music in whatever form it comes in. However, I haven't been that fond of her remix albums prior to this one. I was very pleasantly surprised by this album. Bloom is an amazing disc, a must for any fan!

4.0 out of 5 stars Blooming Good, Sept. 26 2005
This review is from: Bloom Remixed (Audio CD)
Brings her ethereal voice into a non-drowsy formula! Really really good to create to, especially Vox

Bloom Remixed
Bloom Remixed by Sarah Mclachlan (Audio CD - 2005)
Click for more info