boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Auto Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

Format: Audio CDChange

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
on September 18, 2005
4 years later and finally another Sarah McLachlan remix compilation. Contrary to what the 1st reviewer thinks, Sarah does indeed have a club music fan-base. Not all listeners like to be pigeon holed into only one type of musical genre, some of us listen to all genres!!! That said, this is a stellar collection of recent Sarah remixes. Some of the tracks are a complete re-working of the original, but that's fine 'cause they know what they're doin' and they have Sarah's approval. Standouts include: World on Fire (Junkie XL), Answer (Talvin Singh) and Vox (Tom Middleton). If you are a fan of Sarah's, who happens to enjoy club/dance music as well, you will dig this album! And considering that 2001's Remixed sold well over 1 million copies, there are more than a few of us out there!
on September 18, 2005
I've decided this CD is actually pretty good. I gave "Bloom" a scathing review at but I borrowed a copy from a friend and it's a heck of a lot better than her hideous 2001 "Remixed" album.
I'm still annoyed that Sarah and Nettwerk decided to release another filler album but this is a fairly solid disc to tide us over until (if ever) she releases another record.
on November 6, 2005
Being a true-blue Sarah fan, I will listen to her music in whatever form it comes in. However, I haven't been that fond of her remix albums prior to this one. I was very pleasantly surprised by this album. Bloom is an amazing disc, a must for any fan!