countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$29.99+ $3.49 shipping

on May 12, 2016
It was worth it....
on May 3, 2016
Good
on April 13, 2016
While I enjoyed season 1 of Remington Steele, when I came to watch season 2, I found that the DVD was damaged during manufacture and would not play properly. I do not watch these episodes very often so, since I bought season 1 - 5 in 2014, I am only just starting season 2!
I can see no way of returning the damaged DVD for exchange since it was purchased 2 years ago.
It should not be necessary to play all 12 or more DVDs in a limited period of time - there should be a longer grace period for returning damaged DVD sets which are generally viewed over a protracted period of time.
I am therefore VERY disappointed!
An imperfection can be seen at the upper edge of the DVD in pictures 1 & 2. The aberration near the lower edge in picture 2 is because of reflection and is not on the DVD.
review image review image
on January 14, 2016
Enjoyed, but got tired of it.
on January 5, 2016
I'm on an 80's kick and this was one of my favorites. Remington Steele was the perfect product to showcase Pierce Brosnan for 007.
on August 27, 2015
Funny like usual
on August 7, 2015
This was a gift and it made my partner VERY happy. :)
on June 6, 2015
I loved the verbal play between Pierce Brosnan, Stephanie Zimbalist and James Reed.
on May 18, 2015