5.0 out of 5 stars PSP Case
Great holding case for PSP, Small and it is perfect for what I want it for, fits in my Travel carry-on bag perfectly.
Published on Feb. 27 2011 by Ticky

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful smell makes what might be a good case unusable
Published 10 months ago by Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars PSP Case, Feb. 27 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PSP Super Travel Case With Pockets - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty decent, well worth the price., July 8 2014
Pretty solid little case, good build, no frills, loads of room for UMDs or games, or whatever (I keep my flash drives in there). The little velcro strap to hold the unit in place is mostly just in the way for me, as I don't see the point in using it, but hey. Carabiner is pretty flimsy, but really, it's not holding a whole lot, so it's fine. Pretty sturdy sides, not terribly worried about the thing getting crushed accidentally, you'd have to be trying, or have it run over by a car or something.

The horrifying chemical smell when you first open the package -does- go away after a few days, so if that doesn't kill you immediately, just stick it near a window for a bit.

Well worth it, in my opinion.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful smell makes what might be a good case unusable, June 2 2014
As others have commented, the case smells downright awful. It's likely due to the materials used, but it is very noticeable. I'm talking I can smell it when I enter the room it's in, noticeable. The case looks decent and feels sturdy, but I wasn't willing to place my PSP in the case. If you want to purchase this case I hope yours does not smell terrible like mine did. I would suggest considering another case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case for the price, Dec 5 2012
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I received this case promptly, after 1 or 2 days from ordering it.
It is very sturdy and definitely protects my PSP from the elements.
There is plenty of room for my PSP 3000, 2 UMDs, USB cable and Memory Stick to USB adapter in it.
Only complaint is that it is a bit bulky, but it does serve its purpose.

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells terrible!!, March 22 2014
This case would have gotten four stars except for the fact that it literally stinks!! It smells like burnt metal and even after two weeks of putting fabric softener sheets in it, to absorb some of the smell, it still leaves my PSP smelling like there's a burnt circuit in it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent case, Feb. 2 2015
Fits perfectly. The velcro strap inside has a very small spot to hold onto, which is the only flaw. Had no issues with the strong smell mentioned by other reviewers. Will buy from them again for a Vita case when I get one.

5.0 out of 5 stars PSP Case, Jan. 15 2013
My son drags this case with him everywhere. Lots of pockets to keep everything he needs for playing his PSP. This case is nice that you could use it for other things too. Very tough!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, March 20 2014
Generally speaking,the pockets is very good, both in size and quality, except that it gives out unpleasant smell, which is a very small problem, so I stll rate 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars PSP Super Travel Case - With Pockets., April 24 2012
Joel Andrews - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is an excellent travel case for the PSP, rugged construction, and it holds 4 UMD discs. (You can squeeze a couple more in there too, as there is enough room).

2.0 out of 5 stars First of all it smelled really bad second of all the front pocket for games is ..., July 6 2014
First of all it smelled really bad second of all the front pocket for games is really lose when u open it the usually fall out

PSP Super Travel Case With Pockets - Wii Standard Edition