countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on April 3, 2016
If you are cooking eggs and toast at the same time and want more than two pieces of toast (if you are making multiple boiled or poached eggs) you can't do it. The toast stays down until the eggs are ready.
It dies eggs perfectly every time. The above was my only disappointment with this product.
on April 1, 2016
Love it
on February 22, 2016
I love my egg cooker toaster. BUT I NEED A NEW FRYING PAN where can I get one. I have had this for a few years and works great except for that
on October 6, 2015
I purchased this as a Christmas gift two years ago for my daughter and her young family. They love it. It is still producing easy delicious breakfasts and is easy to use and clean.
on August 24, 2015
If you're like me, you never have time (or make the time) for breakfast in the a.m. So you end up eating whatever is sitting at the bottom of your desk or filing cabinet etc. This device is the answer!

I totally love it and have been telling everyone to get one. Crack an egg in to the dish, put a piece of back bacon on the rack above it, press down on your toast/english muffin, and walk away to finish getting ready for work. Return 5mins later and a perfect "Egg McMuffin" awaits! I throw some cheese & a couple slices of raw tomato on after its cooked (I tried warming the tomato with the bacon, but it got way overcooked.)

I have to admit, this sat unopened in a box for 4 years until my daughter recently started wanting eggs for breakfast all the time. I pulled it out so that she could make her own eggs unsupervised (it's so easy & safe), but I've become totally dependent on it myself.
I'm pretty sure it toasts bread slower than a regular toaster. Still, it's super cool that I can cook my eggs and make my toast all at the same time with the same device. Easy cleanup after and keeps my kitchen clean!
on December 15, 2014
love it. does it all .
on October 9, 2014
I use it many times, It's so good. Fun to use and operate hehe
on July 24, 2014
handy item, just make sure to use enough oil or spray in the little pan to prevent sticking.
on December 18, 2013
I love a good breakfast sandwich and this contraption makes a great one! If you're as addicted as me, you should definitely invest.