biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on October 6, 2015
I purchased this as a Christmas gift two years ago for my daughter and her young family. They love it. It is still producing easy delicious breakfasts and is easy to use and clean.
on August 24, 2015
If you're like me, you never have time (or make the time) for breakfast in the a.m. So you end up eating whatever is sitting at the bottom of your desk or filing cabinet etc. This device is the answer!

I totally love it and have been telling everyone to get one. Crack an egg in to the dish, put a piece of back bacon on the rack above it, press down on your toast/english muffin, and walk away to finish getting ready for work. Return 5mins later and a perfect "Egg McMuffin" awaits! I throw some cheese & a couple slices of raw tomato on after its cooked (I tried warming the tomato with the bacon, but it got way overcooked.)

I have to admit, this sat unopened in a box for 4 years until my daughter recently started wanting eggs for breakfast all the time. I pulled it out so that she could make her own eggs unsupervised (it's so easy & safe), but I've become totally dependent on it myself.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I'm pretty sure it toasts bread slower than a regular toaster. Still, it's super cool that I can cook my eggs and make my toast all at the same time with the same device. Easy cleanup after and keeps my kitchen clean!
on December 15, 2014
love it. does it all .
on October 9, 2014
I use it many times, It's so good. Fun to use and operate hehe
on July 24, 2014
handy item, just make sure to use enough oil or spray in the little pan to prevent sticking.
on December 18, 2013
I love a good breakfast sandwich and this contraption makes a great one! If you're as addicted as me, you should definitely invest.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 27, 2013
When I first got this I thought it was the greatest thing. It did work well and was very convenient. Unfortunately it never made it a year. The toast barely toast on one side and the pan that poaches the egg had most of the surface flake off. It is probably still under warranty but I don't think I'll bother with it. I understand that this has been bought out by a larger brand name so perhaps they will add some quality and length of service to it.
on December 19, 2012
This was a christmas gift for my boyfriend and it is used almost every day! It's a good way to eat healthier and you can make your own breakfast sandwhiches easily. My kitchen would not be complete without it!!
on December 2, 2012
Ordered this as a novelty item for Christmas last year, as we were making egg and ham muffins regularly anyways. This is the most used appliance in my kitchen! It has kept my son fed for the last year and it is easy to use, so he will make his own breakfast. Everyone in the family loves it. It was a good deal and arrived very quickly. Great Christmas gift!