Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage fallcleaning Pets Music Deals Store Fall Tools

Format: Audio CDChange
Price:$6.88+ $3.49 shipping

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(4 star).show all reviews
on December 29, 2005
After hearing this album probably more than 50 times from start to finish, it still continues to give me the same sense of feeling as when I first listened to it. I'm not the biggest fan of Alicia Keys, but if there is something that comes from this album, it's that the girl can entertain and she can damn well sing. MTV made a good choice in choosing Alicia Keys as the first artist for their Unplugged series in three years. Her voice is strong throughout the show, her backup singers show potential as well, definitely seen in tracks like 'If I was your Woman' and 'Diaries'. What I think the album lacks are full tracks, most of the tracks are just cuts of her songs such as just verses or the chorus. The only full track that I can recall is the Rolling Stones' cover 'Wild Horses' with nasal Adam Levine. Fortunately, the Maroon 5 lead singer does not ruin this cover, but it's definitely Alicia that takes up a level. Her best track is "If I was your Woman". You can definitely feel her singing it. Of the countless live albums out in stores now, this one of the best in recent memory. Worth the money and even makes you take interest in the artists featured on album such as Common, Mos Def and Damian Marley, three talented artists in their own respect.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again