5.0 out of 5 stars My Experience with Mastercook 9.0
Published on March 5 2010 by Normalee

3.0 out of 5 stars Master Cook
Am not currently using this program, I was not satisfied with it. I wanted to create a cookbook so tried this and Big Oven. I found I liked the other program better.
Published on Sept. 8 2009 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars My Experience with Mastercook 9.0, March 5 2010
Ce commentaire est de: MasterCook Deluxe 9.0 (CD-ROM)
I was looking for software that would print onto custom sized recipe cards. I never realized how hard something like that was too find. I not only gained that with Mastercook 9.0, but a generous variety of recipes, option to find out how many calories per serving, and MUCH more! I had to do a reinstallation on my computer, and so I had to reinstall Mastercook 9.0 again, and it did! Most programs I install once is all it'll do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, April 26 2009
Lazemaple "Aurora" (Kingston ON Canada) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: MasterCook Deluxe 9.0 (CD-ROM)
On the whole, I really enjoy using this software due to its many methods of adding recipes to my collection.

I do wish though that the web browser plugin worked in Firefox, rather than only Explorer which I never use.

I find that the 'search' feature is a bit complicated as well, usually spewing out too many results.

Faults aside I think it one of the best recipe applications available at an affordable cost.

3.0 out of 5 stars Master Cook, Sept. 8 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Mastercook 9 Deluxe review, Oct. 13 2009
Garrett E. Delorme (Vancouver, Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: MasterCook Deluxe 9.0 (CD-ROM)
I have used Mastercook since it was first on the market in the 90's. I bought this version so I could have all my recipes on one program that would work on 'Vista' operating system. Mastercook 9 claims to incorporate some of the older versions, but that is not the case. It was extremely hard to transfer recipes from Mastercook 7 into this version; I was not able to transfer all of my own recipes.It also does not really offer anything different from Mastercook 7.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great organizer tool!, Aug. 13 2010
Ce commentaire est de: MasterCook Deluxe 9.0 (CD-ROM)
I was looking for a program on my computer where I could organize all of the recipes that I loved best. This program is awesome! There's lots of recipes in the program (which I don't really use much) but I can make my own categories which is what I really wanted. I would recemend this product!

MasterCook Deluxe 9.0
MasterCook Deluxe 9.0 by Valuesoft (Windows 98 / Me / XP)
Out of stock