boutiques-francophones Learn more Home summer vpcflyout All-New Kindle sports Tools

on March 5, 2010
I was looking for software that would print onto custom sized recipe cards. I never realized how hard something like that was too find. I not only gained that with Mastercook 9.0, but a generous variety of recipes, option to find out how many calories per serving, and MUCH more! I had to do a reinstallation on my computer, and so I had to reinstall Mastercook 9.0 again, and it did! Most programs I install once is all it'll do.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 26, 2009
On the whole, I really enjoy using this software due to its many methods of adding recipes to my collection.

I do wish though that the web browser plugin worked in Firefox, rather than only Explorer which I never use.

I find that the 'search' feature is a bit complicated as well, usually spewing out too many results.

Faults aside I think it one of the best recipe applications available at an affordable cost.
on September 8, 2009
Am not currently using this program, I was not satisfied with it. I wanted to create a cookbook so tried this and Big Oven. I found I liked the other program better.
on October 13, 2009
I have used Mastercook since it was first on the market in the 90's. I bought this version so I could have all my recipes on one program that would work on 'Vista' operating system. Mastercook 9 claims to incorporate some of the older versions, but that is not the case. It was extremely hard to transfer recipes from Mastercook 7 into this version; I was not able to transfer all of my own recipes.It also does not really offer anything different from Mastercook 7.
on August 13, 2010
I was looking for a program on my computer where I could organize all of the recipes that I loved best. This program is awesome! There's lots of recipes in the program (which I don't really use much) but I can make my own categories which is what I really wanted. I would recemend this product!

See 1 answered question