Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store NFL Tools

on October 17, 2013
I bought this toaster oven about two years ago because the Delonghi brand had a good reputation, and it was the best looking choice. It certainly wasn't the cheapest option.

First one knob, then a second knob broke within a year. After the first knob broke off, I was amazed to see how poorly made the mechanism underneath was--just a thin plastic disk with a flimsy spring. The knob itself is plastic painted to look like metal. Even with two knobs missing, I didn't want to replace the toaster oven, so we just switched the one remaining knob to another spot when we wanted to change the setting. Then this week the toasting function worked only sporadically, and then stopped working altogether.

Very disappointing. So wasteful--environmentally and financially--to replace an appliance after only two years.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on December 29, 2012
I love this toaster, but the timer broke quickly. So I purchased a second one from Amazon and after six months, the timer broke and so the toaster can't turn off unless you unplug the unit. Disappointing. Don't buy it!

UPDATE: Amazon will be replacing the toaster for me. Love Amazon!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again