march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVD|Change

on December 17, 2012
Full house was one of the few wholesome shows on TV. Most problems fixed within the half hour show. A story of three girls who lost their mom and are raised by their dad, uncle as well as another male friend. Its cheesy, funny and lame at times but worth all the craziness to share with another generation. I bought all the seasons and it keeps Toddlers well entertained. The only draw back is constantly hearing the song in-between shows. However its nice to watch them grow up on all the seasons and it also teaches kids that not everyone has a Mommy and Daddy at home but every family has love for each-other no matter the day to day issues of growing up.
on December 8, 2005
Although this is a very corny show, it is great for the family. It was my favourite show growing up and I just couldnt wait for it to come out on dvd. The first season wasnt the greatest but the second season is a million times better. Growing up I had a small family so I would always dream of being in the Tanner family, I would pretend to be Stephanie. So now watching Full House on dvd brings back old memories. This is a must see show, great for the family. Every child should watch it.
on July 29, 2015
I had been wanting the whole Full House Series for a few years and finally decided to treat myself. Thankfully I had finished the whole series before it came out on Netflix or I probably would have been a tad disappointed. On the other hand, there are so many times its more useful to actually own the dvds. There isn't always internet access everywhere and Netflix chooses to remove items all the time. I'm excited to take these out to the lake for rainy days :)
on November 8, 2011
My grandkids, ages 5, 7, and 11 love this show series. There is always a good lesson in each one, and though the humour may be dated by today's standards, anyone of any age can appreciate the real humour in each programme. And we older folks can appreciate the "vintage" hair styles and clothing. My g'kids like to watch the episodes over and over.
on April 8, 2013
This is still a giod series to watch especially with young parents with smakl children would very enjoy watch7ng this series, Worth every penny!
on December 10, 2012
I would recommend this product to anyone who loves happy endings, Im a sucker for happy endings and full house for sure gives that, great season
on May 4, 2013
Great! Got it very quickly. Perfect condition. I love this show and the quality of the DVD is very good.The second season is very fun to watch.
on January 4, 2016
Bought for my sister. Good price and well packaged. Discs work great.
on October 8, 2015