Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools

Harry Potter / Goblet of ..
Format: Audio CDChange
Price:$20.94+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 20, 2005
Even though I have an undying love for John Williams, Patrick Doyle has done an excellent job here.
My faves would include: Harry Potter's Love, Cedric, Another Years Ends, and the Hogwart's Hymm.
On the topic of the "nameless" band, most excellent, reminds me of Punk-Rock music from the 80s. I may have to look into the band Pulp now.
(Lead Singer is from Pulp, Jarvis Cocker and Jonny Greenwood and Phil Selway of Radiohead) I'm all about Radiohead, well their older stuff anyway.
If at first you don't like the 3 songs by them, I suggest seeing the movie, than perhaps you'll appreciate them more.
on November 11, 2005
Seeing as the first three films were scored by John Williams I expected this one to be as well. I had the chance to listen to the entire CD before its release (Through Legal Means). At first I was disappointed at the overall classical score, and skipped all the Vocal tracks, after a second listening to the score I liked it (However the Vocals I could do with out, Cheesy attempt at some members of "Known" bands for fame? Not quite sure, but not what I expected after reading the Book.)
Overall an ok CD, Suggest you listen before buying it!
on February 9, 2013
Les descriptions étaient parfaites, j'adore mon produit. Les délais de livraison ont été très court, c'est idéal! Ma collection est complète!