5.0 out of 5 stars for your viewing pleasure
Published on Feb. 20 2006 by kjweir

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected.
I had missed this series entirely on TV. "Transformers: Beast Machines" is a continuation of Transformers: Beast Wars where the Maximals were mysteriously brought back on cybertron. The Maximals awakens and find themselves lost... as the series progress, the Maximals found Megatron and dealt with him once and for all.

I totally did not dig the ending... and if...
Published on Jan. 26 2012 by Jack Connor

5.0 out of 5 stars for your viewing pleasure, Feb. 20 2006
kjweir (Saskatchewan, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transformers Beast Machines: The Complete Series [Import] (DVD)
If you've followed Beast Wars (or Beasties as it's known for us Canucks') then without a doubt you will thoroughly enjoy Beast Machines. Decent storylines (with more than a few nostalgic nods to Generation 1 Transformers fans) and really beautiful CGI work makes this box-set a worthwhile purchase for any transformers fan. Buy it. Love it. I don't think you'll regret this one

5.0 out of 5 stars The Next Gen Beast Wars, March 4 2009
Cory Macleod "C Mac" (Peterborough, ON, CAN) - See all my reviews
This show is really only for fans who followed the 'Beast Wars' or Canadian "Beasties" series. Saying that, this show is definitely worth buying to continue the epic saga, following the actions of Optimus, Cheetor, Rattrap, and more. The creators of the series put too much emphasis on the clashes between the robot drones and the maximals, when a greater storyline would have benefited the series as a whole. Also, I would have enjoyed more episodes. While I did not enjoy this spin off as much as the original series that took place on an ancient earth, I would not feel that my collection was complete without this. I am a true transformers fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, Sept. 9 2014
Again this manufacture put side bars in the video. This allows them to use less disks and less processing power to make these videos because there is less data to process. So instead of the video being 720x480 it is really only 544x480 of actual data, the rest is black data. But still I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost as good as Beast Wars!, Jan. 26 2011
This wasn't available to Canadians for the longest time, and I was forced to resort to a local comic shop to purchase my copy, but it was worth the price. -Fiend6669

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Buy for Transformers enthusiast!, Sept. 22 2014
Absolutely love the Beast Wars and Beast Machines series!!! I own all Transformers series and Beast Machines was by far my absolute favourite!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Sept. 27 2014
I always loved this series wish it was longer run but a good story .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Sept. 17 2014
my son just loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Nov. 14 2014
Awesome series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Nov. 20 2014
Amazing!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., Jan. 26 2012
Jack Connor (Kenora, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews

I totally did not dig the ending... and if you want to be spoiled, you should check it out on youtube for the ending... it was quite lame. I decided not to buy this collection.

Transformers Beast Machines: The Complete Series [Import]