summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on February 20, 2006
If you've followed Beast Wars (or Beasties as it's known for us Canucks') then without a doubt you will thoroughly enjoy Beast Machines. Decent storylines (with more than a few nostalgic nods to Generation 1 Transformers fans) and really beautiful CGI work makes this box-set a worthwhile purchase for any transformers fan. Buy it. Love it. I don't think you'll regret this one
on March 4, 2009
This show is really only for fans who followed the 'Beast Wars' or Canadian "Beasties" series. Saying that, this show is definitely worth buying to continue the epic saga, following the actions of Optimus, Cheetor, Rattrap, and more. The creators of the series put too much emphasis on the clashes between the robot drones and the maximals, when a greater storyline would have benefited the series as a whole. Also, I would have enjoyed more episodes. While I did not enjoy this spin off as much as the original series that took place on an ancient earth, I would not feel that my collection was complete without this. I am a true transformers fan.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 9, 2014
Again this manufacture put side bars in the video. This allows them to use less disks and less processing power to make these videos because there is less data to process. So instead of the video being 720x480 it is really only 544x480 of actual data, the rest is black data. But still I love it.
on January 26, 2011
This wasn't available to Canadians for the longest time, and I was forced to resort to a local comic shop to purchase my copy, but it was worth the price. -Fiend6669
on September 22, 2014
Absolutely love the Beast Wars and Beast Machines series!!! I own all Transformers series and Beast Machines was by far my absolute favourite!!!
on October 11, 2015
Loved the fact that this was available at Amazon. Really interesting series and really enjoyed watching some of the episodes.
on September 27, 2014
I always loved this series wish it was longer run but a good story .
on October 22, 2015
was a gift, recipient was very happy! Flash back to childhood
on September 17, 2014