biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

on October 25, 2003
I can't get enough of watching this movie. It was well-written, well-acted, and even though it was easy to figure out the outcome of the final game, that really isn't the point. The point was that the game happened at all. I am actually in the movie (yes, I am an extra-sitting next to one of the parents during the final game), so I saw it first-hand many, many times in real-life during filming. Yet, I still find myself watching it once again to see the story yet one more time. This should be required viewing for high school kids.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2000
TNT has often called itself the best movie studio on telivision. PASSING GLORY would suggest that maybe it is. This is a first rate production. The performances are gripping. The basketball sequences are thrilling. I have rented this movie over and over again. It is truly a classic. This is a small gem that no one should miss.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse