4.0 out of 5 stars Great mount, Sept. 29 2013
Ryan (Edmonton, AB, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Atdec TH-WH-PJ-FM Telehook Universal Projector Flush Mount (Electronics)
I really am impressed with this mount, it fits the projector perfectly, and is really easy to fine tune to the perfect angles to get a perfect picture. The only negative I have is with how tight some of the yaw/pitch bolts are tightened when you get it. I needed a hammer to loosen the bolts. But once loosened, everything worked brilliantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mount, April 23 2013
Mavgk - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Half the price for twice the strength that I can find locally
Every axis/angle is completely adjustable.
When you tighten the bolts you KNOW it ain't going no where.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product (after 2 weeks), Jan. 13 2013
Was easy to install (15 min), thanks to the detailed pictures in the amazon product description.
I have an Epson 8350 and the fit was perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars No Frills or Gimmicks, Feb. 27 2014
Good price. Works well. Not the easiest install or manipulation after it's mounted -- but once you set it in place, you'll never touch it again, so who cares. Does what it needs to do, no more, no less

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Feb. 29 2012
Having never used a projector mount previously I was a bit skeptical about paying that kind of money when a couple of angle brakets and a shelf would work equally well. However, when my projector arrived (Epson 8350) and I realised how large and heavy it is :-) I was really glad I had ordered the Atdec mount. It is well designed, made of quality materials and comes with a kit of screws bolts and adaptors (and necessary Allen Keys) to fit any conceiveable projector. Well worth the investment and it looks good too.

4.0 out of 5 stars good enough, June 28 2014
Works, as intended. It's apparent that the device is intended for set-and-forget usage, as setting it up was really finicky. For example, one axis of rotation was held on with a carriage bolt and nyloc nut, another by two nyloc nuts, and it seemed like every time I adjusted any of the above the other axis would shift.

I'm amazed at how much hardware comes with this thing; I can't imagine this mount not fitting any sort of projector. It looks like they have it all covered.

I'm impressed with the horizontal shift on the bracket. Quite clever to include this.

Now, for the bad part: One of the lag screws which holds the mount to whatever you're screwing it into torqued right off. So, the whole mess is being supported by one bolt, and that is all. I'll zip-tie the mount up as a safety measure. Granted, I was using an impact driver to screw it in, however, it wasn't even that tight when the shaft failed.

All in all, I would recommend this product to a friend, but I would recommend they pre-drill the lag screw holes prior to mounting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, April 15 2014
Very easy to assemble and the instructuions were very easy to follow. Hardly took anytime to install and I am no handyman either!

5.0 out of 5 stars very great support, Dec 2 2013
Fit well on my Optima 25 projector High quality steel
Very please with my purchase fast delivery as usual 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars really universal, March 4 2013
You need to mess around with the multiple configurations but it works very well of all types of projectors. Highly recomemded.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works well, but..., Jan. 8 2013
I've found that it is great for our low ceiling. Mounting and adjusting the projector was simple and all of the correct screws and spacers were included for any model of projector (which was a concern I had. However, I understood that it would have a quick-release so the projector could be easily moved - instead it requires an allen key and wrench and a few extra minutes of my time when I want to move it. Overall, it is a solid mount and I would recommend it.

Atdec TH-WH-PJ-FM Telehook Universal Projector Flush Mount