countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on February 18, 2006
If you liked Jarvis Church (aka Gerald Eaton)'s first solo album, you'll like this one. The songs' styles are very similar.
It is less like Famous, Rich and Beautiful (1997) and One Night Stand (1999), in my opinion.
There are a number of catchy tunes like the title track, I Want You, Give Back The Love, Not that Man, and others that make this CD worth the purchase.
For those of you in Canada, I'd definitely recommend going to one of their concerts!
on February 9, 2006
I have to admit I was never a huge Philosopher Kings when they first came out - I knew their songs, but never went out of my way to listen to their tunes. But this new album is pretty strong. I love "Give Back the Love" - a tune that will have you singing along with the chorus before you know it. A great return of one of Canada's top musical acts.
on March 2, 2006
This cd is a return to the usual for the P'Kings, the only thing missing from this album as opposed to Famous, Rich & Beautiful is the jazzy sound that made the Philosopher Kings stand out from all the other adult contemporary bands. Would recommend however, it's a new direction.
on January 5, 2013
I loved every song selection on it.I play it almost every day and especially enjoy it while driving my car.
Thanks,