5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for
Published on Feb. 5 2009 by Jeffrey Pearson

1.0 out of 5 stars F.Y.I.
This set is only 22 of 65 episodes.
Shout!Factory who made the set has released 2 volumes containing only 43 of 65 episodes.
If you want the complete series purchase the Mill Creek Entertainment collection, it is 2 volumes and contains all the episodes.
Published 8 months ago by M

1.0 out of 5 stars F.Y.I., Nov. 13 2013
This review is from: C.O.P.S.: The Animated Series [Import] (DVD)
This set is only 22 of 65 episodes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, Feb. 5 2009
Jeffrey Pearson (Peterborough, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: C.O.P.S.: The Animated Series [Import] (DVD)
I was a huge fan of C.O.P.S. The Animated Series when I was growing up. Being the age of 3 or 4 when it was aired on t.v. I remember watching it as often as possible. To this day I still have some episodes along with The Real Ghostbusters on an old kodak blank VHS. When I saw this item on amazon I had to have it and it is everything I hoped it would be. I just hope that someday they get around to getting the whole series on DVD just like the have with The Real Ghostbusters, which of course me being the nerd I am Have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Underated Toon, June 28 2008
ArmandROH666 (New Westminster, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: C.O.P.S.: The Animated Series [Import] (DVD)
As cheesy as the jokes & toughness was in this cartoon, weather targeted as a kid or not. This is still a classic, & was a very underated cartoon for that decade (along with Dino Riders & Silverhawks) I may be older now. But still a must own for anyone that likes cartoons from the 1980's to the early 1990's instead of the stuff they serve up on tv now a'days

3.0 out of 5 stars COPS review, March 14 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: C.O.P.S.: The Animated Series [Import] (DVD)
TO start off, if you want to pick up this dvd from your nearest (name of store you buy dvd's) than your out of luck. I was given this set for my birthday by a good friend who said the only place in Toronto or Mississauga he could get it was from a store called Starstruck entertainment which had to order it in from Germany?
Well anyways, I am not a huge fan of the cartoon or remember it too much for that matter, but i do remember watching it as a kid and as far as i can remember it seemed pretty decent. If your a big fan of the show it wont really matter what i say, your going to love it, but for those like me you might be a little dissapointed.
Recently ive been on a cartoon binge picking up the batman animated series and thundercats, so when i saw this coming out i was thrilled. DIssapointingly though, this show is so much cheasier than i remembered, ofcourse i was a kid in its hayday. But than again cheasy aint all bad as long as the overall quality of the show is good. In each of the episodes though, the storylines are a bit unsatisfactory after watching superb cartoons like the aforementioned. I'm not a technical geek what so ever, so from a average dvd collector, the sound and video quality looks good.
IMPORTANT NOTE: i have only watched one disc, which contains 5 episodes, so take what i say with a grain of salt.
The good: sound and video quality
warm feeling reliving your childhood
bad ass characters
special features (concept sketches & art, paintings,
story boards etc..)
The Bad: stories kind of suck
super cheasy at times.
(The baffling Bug Man??????? you'll see what i mean)
Berserko's voice makes me want to kill people
OVERALL: good part of the collection, but doesnt hold up to other
high quality cartoons.