on June 22, 2013
These blades are by far the best for tough everyday use in construction.
The variety of sizes and applications is useful.
Amazon.ca shipped on time with no issues.
on October 17, 2012
This is a bargain. The blades are in a case, easy to find the blade you need and they don't become seperated and misplaced. A good deal all round...CDR
on August 27, 2013
Good blades. Handy set with reasonable variety. Good price. This is the second set I have purchased from Amazon. I get the best prices.
on November 17, 2014
Initially, I thought this was a good buy at the sale price but was later disappointed that I found better prices on other brands. The quality is excellent but they put way too many metal cutting blades for a 'demo' set. Only on occasion do I use metal cutting blades. I can get a 14-piece Freud set with bonus 9" carbide blade for $18 at Home Depot now and Amazon was going to charge me $8 to return a $35 set. I guess I should shopped around more before making this purchase. Amazon is not always the best price.
on December 6, 2013
Watch out folks!! I've got my blades loaded and ready for action. These things chew through lumber like a chain saw. Great package deal.
on February 28, 2014
These blades are a no brainer. When it comes to demolition work these blades cut through almost anything. They last about 6-8 times longer than my Dewalt blades. I was cutting old gyps ceilings covered with cement, which is abusive on blades.
on January 14, 2015
Great blade set and comes in a nice case. Has a good variety of different types of blades and various lengths. Can't be Milwaukee when it comes to Sawzalls and accessories!
on February 4, 2014
MY HUSBAND LOVED THIS AND IT CAME IN TIME, HE WOULD OF LIKED MORE OF THE ONE PRODUCT IN IT BUT HE IS VERY HAPPY WITH IT AND THE PRICE
on December 31, 2014
First impressions are great. Blades all seem great quality and love the variety of different types. Bonus in the plastic case.
on May 26, 2014
These blades last twice as long as many other brands. The blades for cutting steel are very on heavy steel pipe.