biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange

on August 29, 2011
Bought this CD especially for the tune 'Through the Years'. Just love that song, especially when I am with my wife of 37 years. Says it all!
The rest of the CD is great also. If you like Kenny Rogers, that is.
on December 3, 2011
Very happy. Product arrived in excellent condition, on time and the price was right. No complaints at all. Very happy with my purchase.
on August 25, 2014
I have had Kenny Rogers collection for many years. I think he was such a man with conviction when he sings or use to. I bet I have seen him so much he probably knows me by my first name. Wonderful music!
on January 31, 2006
21 NUMBER ONE HITS. ONE ALL-TIME MUSIC LEGEND. ONE GREAT CD. A BONUS TRACK (WITH KIM CARNES), HIT'S A PLENTY (INCLUDING DUETS WITH DOTTIE WEST, RONNIE MILSAP, BILLY DEAN, ALLISON KRAUSS AND DOLLY PARTON). PRODUCTION BY LARRY BUTLER, THE BEE GEES, GEORGE MARTIN AND LIONEL RICHIE. AN ALL-STAR LINE UP BACKING ONE OF THE GREATEST STARS OF ALL TIME : KENNY ROGERS!
THIS CD IS FANTASTIC. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THESE SONGS GET THEM NOW!!
on May 10, 2013
if your a Kenny fan...u will love this cd...worth every penny.. glad I bought it, my 7 year old even likes it
on August 20, 2012
I don't own this album, but I've heard those songs online. And the songs "buy me a rose", "Morning Desire", "Crazy" "make no mistake, she's mine", "We've got tonight", "I don't need you" & "Daytime Friends" I don't like very much. Also it's missing the songs "Reuben James", "Ruby, don't take my heart to town", "Blaze Of Glory" "Till' I make it on my own", "Love is Strange", & "Anyone who isn't me tonight" which I do like. If only it had those missings which I do like instead of the songs which I don't it would be almost ideal for me.
on October 26, 2014
I am really enjoying this CD it has all the songs I WANTED
on April 30, 2015
The best of Kenny Rogers . Nothing more to say ....A must
on January 9, 2015
What's not to like - it's classic Kenny!
on April 15, 2015
Lots of great old tunes, recorded well!