5.0 out of 5 stars Easy To Use
Published on April 9 2011 by 2 CUPS A DAY

3.0 out of 5 stars coffee too weak?
Published on July 7 2010 by Ellen Warren

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy To Use, April 9 2011
2 CUPS A DAY - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (Kitchen)
Have been using this machine for 2 1/2 years and knocked out all the kinks. For stronger coffee buy dark columbian coffee. If you are getting grains in your cup you didn't wipe off the top of the filter holder. There should be no grains on the rim as it will not tightly seal. I run my finger around the rim before putting the top on and I fill my filters right full. We have two whole filter systems and 6 filters. When I get up I fill all the filters, carefully wiping the rims, pop one in the machine and coffee is made. When my husband gets up he makes his...when I am ready to have a second cup I just pop out the used coffee and filter and put a new one in making sure no grains are on the top of the filter (which there always are, just run your finger around it) seal it tightly and enjoy your coffee. As for the clean up..it is easy. Best to wait until later in the morning when the grains are not so wet, I take a spoon and gently bang the bottom of the filter cup and all the grains fall out very easily. I takes practice and I would never go back to any other coffee maker. LOVE IT! PS do not use extra fine grind!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, Nov. 19 2010
This review is from: Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (Kitchen)
If you own a machine that uses K-cups, this filter is a MUST HAVE! I love mine, and use it daily, for tea and coffee. A keeper for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT ADDITION TO A PERFECT COFFEE MAKER!, Jan. 27 2013
Mary P. (Oshawa, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (Kitchen)
I love the taste of the coffee that my Keurig Elite makes, but I was concerned about the cost and waste of constantly using the disposal K-Cups. I was thrilled to be able to purchase My K-Cup through Amazon as it was not available in any of the stores in my area that carry the Keurig line. I have been using it since it arrived at my door - one day after I ordered it! - and cannot say one negative thing about it! Yes, it has to be cleaned out after each cup of coffee, but it takes less than a minute to do so! I did read some of the other reviews about mess and leakage and grinds in the coffee and was a little apprehensive prior to buying it, but now that I have used it, I can only surmise that these customers were overfilling the cup. If you fill the cup with coffee to just below the line, you get a great tasting cup of coffee and no mess whatsoever! I like to freshly grind my coffee right before I use it, so to have the option of using a My K-Cup for this purpose makes me one happy camper.

I highly recommend this product, and I highly recommend that you purchase it from Amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, Feb. 7 2010
Melody Thomas (Toronto, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (Kitchen)
The My K-Cup is a great way to enjoy your favourite coffee at home.
My only suggestion would be that if you plan on using it regularily, purchase more than one. Especially if there'll be more than one person using the coffee maker.
It becomes a hassle to wash immediately after each use so that another person can make a cup for themselves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keurig reusable filter works ONLY on higher end models., Dec 16 2009
Bob (Montreal, CANADA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (Kitchen)
when i first purchased this reusable k-cup filter, amazon.ca coupled it with the basic keurig model (KUB30) for single servings. not knowingly, i purchased this bundle to find out that this reusable filter is NOT COMPATIBLE with the basic model. it only works on the higher end models like KUB40, KUB60 etc... so i had to return the both of them back to amazon. BEWARE before purchasing.

upon purchasing a better and higher end machine, this reusable filter works fantastically. it is very simple in terms of operation, you open the main body to remove the metal/reusable filter inside, and fill this filter up with ur brew, seal it shut and put it in the machine.

i could not give this product 100% because it is actually sometimes quite cumbersome to refill and reuse especially if you are a big coffee drinker who wants more than 10-12oz at a time. i suggest you buy 2 or three of these to not get annoyed for that matter. atleast this way, you can fill the grind all at the same time without having to rinse and refill each time.

one last thing that contributed to a non 100% score is, the filter is quite expensive, 3 of these equates to $45CDN + taxes. but it works well and it is built solidly, and it is an investment if you intend to use your own brew of tea or coffee.

in general, keurig products are fantastic and very convenient to have. just make sure not to purchase this if you intend to use it on the most basic machine (KUB30) because it will not work.

3.0 out of 5 stars coffee too weak?, July 7 2010
Ellen Warren (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (Kitchen)
I really loved the idea of a refillable filter for the Keurig. However, both my husband and I find the coffee too weak. We opened a regular K-cup and poured it into the new filter...it only held about half of the coffee. Does anybody have any suggestions about how to get a very strong cup of coffee with the filter? We've tried several kinds of coffee, including Starbucks espresso, and are still unhappy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, Jan. 2 2012
This review is from: Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (Kitchen)
The ability to use any coffee you can find adds a lot of value to any K-cup brew machine. Not only can you brew any flavor coffee but it also lowers the cost per cup and makes the range of flavors limitless. The only issues i have are with the brewers not this reuseable filter. 5 Stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great money saver!, Jan. 28 2012
This review is from: Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (Kitchen)
This is a great product at a great price. I can buy any type of coffee I like, and save a ton of money over purchasing expensive k-cups! Its very easy to use, and simple to clean. Its also much better for then environment. I would recommend this as a must-have item if you own a keurig machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Please, Jan. 31 2012
This review is from: Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (Kitchen)
I love it!! Not wasting coffee in the big coffee pot. Always fresh and excellent taste. Would recommend to everyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Make sure your Keurig will work with the My K-Cup, Feb. 25 2011
Stephen Cooke - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (Kitchen)
I have a Keurig B145 OfficePro model, the kind that they're selling at Costco at the moment, and I was happy to learn there was a refillable filter I could use to make coffee or tea with, instead of shelling out for K-Cups all the time.

Unfortunately, Keurig has purposely engineered the machine (and others in the OfficePro line) so it won't work with the My K-Cup (yes, I took out the seating assembly first), for no apparent reason other than to make you buy a higher end model. I can get mine to work by pressing down on the handle (which can't be good for the machine) although I've read you can file down the plastic ridge that prevents the My K-Cup from fitting properly...although I am hesitant to do this.

While I'm sure this item is great if it fits your machine, no points to Keuring for making other machines in their line incompatible with the My K-Cup.

Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter