march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVD|Change

on December 22, 2007
Yes, the plots are predictable. Yes, the storylines are not complex. But, it's a show you watch with the WHOLE family. Season 3 of this lighthearted family comedy is a great year. My favourite episodes are: "Tanner's Island", "The Greatest Birthday on Earth", "Those Better Not Be the Days", "Honey I Broke the House", and "Fraternity Reunion". Anybody who's looking for a great, cute show the WHOLE family can watch, then pick up "The Complete Third Season of Full House" today!
on December 17, 2012
Full house was one of the few wholesome shows on TV. Most problems fixed within the half hour show. A story of three girls who lost their mom and are raised by their dad, uncle as well as another male friend. Its cheesy, funny and lame at times but worth all the craziness to share with another generation. I bought all the seasons and it keeps Toddlers well entertained. The only draw back is constantly hearing the song in-between shows. However its nice to watch them grow up on all the seasons and it also teaches kids that not everyone has a Mommy and Daddy at home but every family has love for each-other no matter the day to day issues of growing up.
on July 29, 2015
I had been wanting the whole Full House Series for a few years and finally decided to treat myself. Thankfully I had finished the whole series before it came out on Netflix or I probably would have been a tad disappointed. On the other hand, there are so many times its more useful to actually own the dvds. There isn't always internet access everywhere and Netflix chooses to remove items all the time. I'm excited to take these out to the lake for rainy days :)
on February 2, 2016
This season was great. Stamos is gorgeous. The olsen twins are 3 years old this season and can now talk and are adorable. The show focuses on the main characters and are fun to watch. My only complaint is that 2 episodes skipped. The one called DR. Dare...the one with Scott Baio guest starring, and the episode that follows. Otherwise I really enjoyed this season.
on April 1, 2014
Very good family shows my kids like them a lot , when the kids make mistakes they are forgiven and when they disobey there are consequences Very good
on May 14, 2013
What a deal. So happy to add season 3 of Full house to our dvd collection. A wonderful series for the entire family. Can't wait to complete our set
on May 3, 2012
This was a great purchase, came very quickly. I am glad I purchased this dvd set. This dvd set made us all laugh and the price was very affordable.
on October 26, 2014
My kids loved it. Can actually see my daughter saying some of the lines the kids use. Good family values.
on October 8, 2015