5.0 out of 5 stars A great watch. Can't beat the price!
I've been using my Garmin 305 since 2009, and it's been going strong until the last few months. I even bought one for my fiance, and he loves it as well. The features on this watch, for the price, are excellent. To buy the 310XT or 905 models you're paying a lot more, for extras you might not need.

I definitely recommend this watch. It may have been...
Published 14 months ago by ironkim

3.0 out of 5 stars Forerunner 305 with heart rate monitor
I already own the 205 version and bought the 305 for the heart monitor... very happy with it except for one thing... It does not display the speed in the diplay window... just the pace/mile ... No speed to be found on the watch at all (though the 205 has it... now i have to convert or get used to run by pace...: If not for that, it's an excellent gps watch... would buy...
Published on Oct. 4 2011 by Sue

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great watch. Can't beat the price!, July 22 2013
This review is from: Garmin Forerunner 305 Waterproof Running GPS (English & French) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)

I definitely recommend this watch. It may have been discontinued, so get it while you can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interresting, Jan. 18 2013
Very useful for the price. No need to recharge the battery to often, and gives many information for a low price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for my wife, Jan. 2 2013
Very good watch for the outdoor - walk or run this one is doing the job, easy to use. Tx.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 13 2012
I'm really impressed with my Garmin Forerunner 305. It brings running to a new level being able to know exactly how you're progressing every step of the way. I wish I had bought it sooner. I recommend it for anyone who runs or jogs regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best unit for heart rate viewing and GPS is a bonus, Feb. 22 2012
I love this product and use it almost every day. I had a heart attack and the DR recommended walking briskly and monitoring my heart rate. Also during other exercises and bike riding. This is the perfect way to work my way back to health safely and see results on computer as I go along.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great entry-level device, Jan. 23 2012
I purchased the Forerunner 305 to help track my training progress towards my first two triathlons. I found this watch to be very good for the price paid, and would highly recommend it to any entry-level athlete looking to get into triathlons.

For running, it is great for monitoring pace/distance/time/HR. All the basic metrics needed.

For cycling, I paired it with the Garmin Cadence Sensor, which added RPMs, and another more accurate measure of speed/distance. Very useful tool for training in the optimal RPM zone. Both modes were great for training by HR as well.

For swimming, it's good for distance and time only outdoors only. Since the device is not waterproof, you need to put it in a waterproof ziplock bag and put it in your swimcap. But after doing so, I still found it a usefull tool to use when out on lake swims.

If you're getting your feet wet with triathlons, I would definitely recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service and great product, Jan. 22 2012
The service was excellent. The product works as I expected: fast startup even if the temperature is less than -22 degree Celsius, extended battery cycle and precise GPS info.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than please !, Jan. 19 2012
Awsome product ! I don't know why I've waited so long to get it. For all the features it has this watch gives me more than what I expected and I got it in no time !!! I don't know how I could train without it in the past !

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Forerunner 305 FANTASTIC, Jan. 15 2012
I did a lot of research and this gps watch is the best product that met all my needs - I feel it is a better running watch than even the higher models.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 17 2009
Brohme (South Surrey, BC) - See all my reviews
Awesome. A must buy. Gadget guys and type A's will love the level of detail. Overpriced here however; can find at certain membership retailers in Canada for $210.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›