summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on March 16, 2006
I didn't expected much from this series but I was very positively surprised. I never watched the old series and can't compare them but I really liked this one! I would be interested in buying a box set, but not this one.
The price is discouraging, especially for a 12 episode season and, like the previous commenter mentionned, I'm surprised to see that the French track (which exist) wasn't included. I'll just wait to see if another version will be released. I guess all I can do now is to hope for Z Télé to repeat the season and record it the old fashionned way!
on June 14, 2016
Weird, when this played on Tv I remembered really enjoying it(that's what got me into Doctor Who after all!) but now, buying and rewatching it 10 years later, it doesn't hold up as well. The darker tone really gets to you eventually(we were spoiled by recent Doctors joyful attitude I guess) and the filming was also different, less.. experienced we could say. So, I was firmly sure I would rate this a 4 after rewatching it, bud no, it's down to a 3
on March 29, 2006
That is, don't waste your money on this site! A large well-known change store is selling it for $82.00!! Shame on you Amazon.