march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Music Deals Store Tools sports Introducing Kindle Oasis ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on March 16, 2006
I didn't expected much from this series but I was very positively surprised. I never watched the old series and can't compare them but I really liked this one! I would be interested in buying a box set, but not this one.
The price is discouraging, especially for a 12 episode season and, like the previous commenter mentionned, I'm surprised to see that the French track (which exist) wasn't included. I'll just wait to see if another version will be released. I guess all I can do now is to hope for Z Télé to repeat the season and record it the old fashionned way!
on March 29, 2006
That is, don't waste your money on this site! A large well-known change store is selling it for $82.00!! Shame on you Amazon.