boutiques-francophones Learn more countdown scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on June 9, 2016
Liking it so far. Nice and smooth. I haven't used it enough yet to give it a full review.
on June 28, 2014
it was exactly what i want thanks a lot
on April 20, 2015
Works amazingly!!
on July 2, 2012
I wanted to buy a miter saw after first time I used one in a basic woodworking class. About 13 years ago had to put up a fence and had the carpenter leave the top 2 feet open because I knew I didn't want lattice to fill it in. Didn't figure out until a couple weeks ago how I would fill it in. Once I got the idea I knew I would need a miter saw to speed up the cutting process. I'm no expert/carpenter and chose this Hitachi miter saw after looking locally at the home improvement stores, and checking online. Right now it's all about the cross cutting, and when I finish this project I will be looking into ideas for obelisks because that's why I took that woodworking class.