march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Price:$119.99+ $9.99 shipping

on May 25, 2016
Good looking but shortest lived coffee maker I have ever owned
on May 13, 2016
best coffeemaker i ever had just remember that it only makes five 6 onces cups so good for 1 or 2 people
on April 24, 2016
Made great coffee, was a bit slow though. Washed the carafe and it shattered, with no force applied. Can't find a replacement so had to buy a different brand.
on March 30, 2016
I bought this because it was small and wouldn't take up a lot of space on the counter. I do love its size. I just wish it made a tiny bit more coffee. It barely makes two mugs... One of us is usually only half full.
on January 12, 2016
This is the most amazing little coffee maker I've ever used. The coffee is delicious and the machine is beautiful, simple to use and a conversation piece.

I recommend it!

Sam
on December 29, 2015
This is just an outstanding coffee maker that is just a right size for a 2-person household. It is attractive in the kitchen, is well-designed and produces coffee at the right temperature that will not scald your mouth. The detachable water container is genius.
on November 29, 2015
I love this coffee maker. Yes, the carafe handle could be stronger, but I've had this for 2 years and it's still going strong. Perfect for 1-2 people.

Tip: Get a small, reusable coffee filter. They seem to have universal sizes and the one I got fits perfectly.
on November 26, 2015