march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on April 24, 2016
Made great coffee, was a bit slow though. Washed the carafe and it shattered, with no force applied. Can't find a replacement so had to buy a different brand.
on March 30, 2016
I bought this because it was small and wouldn't take up a lot of space on the counter. I do love its size. I just wish it made a tiny bit more coffee. It barely makes two mugs... One of us is usually only half full.
on January 12, 2016
This is the most amazing little coffee maker I've ever used. The coffee is delicious and the machine is beautiful, simple to use and a conversation piece.

I recommend it!

Sam
on December 29, 2015
This is just an outstanding coffee maker that is just a right size for a 2-person household. It is attractive in the kitchen, is well-designed and produces coffee at the right temperature that will not scald your mouth. The detachable water container is genius.
on November 29, 2015
I love this coffee maker. Yes, the carafe handle could be stronger, but I've had this for 2 years and it's still going strong. Perfect for 1-2 people.

Tip: Get a small, reusable coffee filter. They seem to have universal sizes and the one I got fits perfectly.
on November 26, 2015
Small footprint .....makes max 5 cups of excellent coffee. Met my expectations
on November 23, 2015
Cheaply made
on November 21, 2015
All good. Works fine.
on October 23, 2015
I really liked the looks of this coffee maker and it makes nice coffee. However, the decanter is very thin glass and I broke it after only 3 uses! I emailed customer service to complain and they kindly told me where I could buy replacement parts.
on October 22, 2015
Perfect coffee every time. This machine as great temperature control and brews great coffee. This machine is clearly superior to the vast majority of its competitors. It is also very reliable as it brews at the exact same temperature and flow everytime, regardless of it its full of water or half full or even for just one cup. Most machines will struggle and give different coffee for different water fill level but not this baby!

Unfortunately accidents are likely to occur because there is no automatic stop. If you forget it on and leave for work you could come back to a crusty, burned machine or worse.

There is more negative. The pouring spout is so poorly designed that it is almost impossible not to spill a moderate amount everytime you pour yourself a cup. As soon as you tilt the carafe more than the minimum coffee will leak from the spout, follow the shape of the caraffe down untill it is underneath the thing and then drip on your countertop. Every morning this piece of s*** makes a mess of my kitchen with spilled coffee. Then the bottom of the carafe is wet with coffe so when Is put it back in the machine it cooks and crusts leaving the machine's heating element disgusting.

See 1 answered question