march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 24, 2016
This is the only thing my 18 month old daughter will fall asleep to. It is lengthy, which is great and she falls asleep quickly. Love Raffi and so pleased my daughter loves him as much as I did.
on February 22, 2016
My 5 year old goes to sleep in less than half the usual time with this playing
on January 16, 2016
very soothing music and very relaxing u won't be disappointed
on June 3, 2015
Reminiscent of Paul Simon or Cat Stevens, this album is warm without being too sleepy
on January 9, 2015
This cd always gets my kids to fall asleep on a long car journey.
on December 28, 2014
This cd totally works for my 3.5yo and 1.5yo. It stays in the car and when things get rough, playing it starts to calm them down 9/10 times. Highly recommend giving it a try. It could be because they're so used to it, but I remember it working right from the beginning.
on April 4, 2014
My children grew up with Raffi songs, my grand children grew up with Raffi songs & that is why I bought Raffi songs for my great grand daughter to grow up with too.
on November 10, 2013
The album is fine, nice lullabies. I just realized that I like Raffi better for playtime, but I/we love Raffi in general.
on July 4, 2013
I was told about this CD by a Teacher who uses this CD in her classroom. A great selection of music for road trips and bedtime!
on November 29, 2012
I'm glad this exists because out toddler likes listening to Raffi at bedtime but most Raffi albums will have a few nice quiet songs and then a total club banger. This keeps things mellow while also being full of familiar songs that my son knows, rather than some lullaby versions of Nirvana songs. Those are fun for me, but I know he'd rather listed to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.