summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Color: Black|Change

on February 12, 2014
My previous Speedo cap lasted me 18 years so I shall come back and give it the missing star then. My hair is roughly 5 inch long below my shoulder. The cap covers my hair easily without slipping or being too tight. My hair is totally wet after swimming but no complains. I guess that's the case with all sort of caps when you swim intensely.
on August 30, 2013
My new Speedo silicone cap for long hair makes swimming laps much more enjoyable. Highly recommend the long-hair cap especially if you have thick hair. Way to go Speedo -- way to go Amazon!
on July 29, 2014
This swim cap works perfectly, just as advertized. It's high-quality and doesn't ride up too much when swimming, and the light colour makes it easy for being in the sun.
on October 24, 2011
Having never used this type of product before, I was unsure what to expect but found it quite easy to use and did exactly what I needed it to.
on November 26, 2014
Keeps my hair from getting soaked, it still gets wet but I don't wear the cap over my ears as I have headphones on when I swim.
on September 13, 2013
Fits easy to all ages.
No slip.
No grip.
No water get in.
Easy to put on and off.
Great
on December 5, 2015
I haven't used this in the pool yet so I cannot comment how it will work. However I can comment that it fits great. I have really, really big frizzy hair so having a bit extra material in the cap really makes a difference and it doesn't pull my hair when taking it off and on. I'll have a better idea of its performance once I start my swimming lessons and use it.
on January 8, 2015
I have a huge pumpkin. This cap fits it well!! Very pleased. First cap that stays in place for entire swim.
on September 1, 2013
WOW! I Cant believe I didnt buy this sooner! When I started swimming this year, I bought a latex cap, and asked the saleswoman what is the advantage of getting the silicone cap. She just said its for people who have allergies. What an idiot!!! This cap is amazing, it fits all of my hair (hits the waist) and does not pull any hair when I take it off!!! The latex ones pulled my hair so much, and what was worst about them is that they never fit all of my hair. I would have to keep adjusting the stupid cap, and now all those problems are gone! Best $10 spent!!!!
on December 18, 2014
I have curly, thick hair that comes down just below my shoulder braids. This cap came off my head while swimming the other day, which was really disappointing. When it stays on, it's comfortable and does a good job of keeping water out, but maybe a long hair cap isn't the same as a big hair cap?