5.0 out of 5 stars amazing
Published 21 months ago by Lis

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for thick hair
I don't know which part of this cap is for long hair. I have medium-length, thick dreadlocks and this thing can't manage. It starts sliding off immediately after I get my head in the water, my entire head gets well overtime I swim. If your hair is not very thick, it should work better.
Published 5 months ago by sexysherri

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, Sept. 1 2013
This review is from: Speedo Silicone Long Hr Cp -Black (Sports)
WOW! I Cant believe I didnt buy this sooner! When I started swimming this year, I bought a latex cap, and asked the saleswoman what is the advantage of getting the silicone cap. She just said its for people who have allergies. What an idiot!!! This cap is amazing, it fits all of my hair (hits the waist) and does not pull any hair when I take it off!!! The latex ones pulled my hair so much, and what was worst about them is that they never fit all of my hair. I would have to keep adjusting the stupid cap, and now all those problems are gone! Best $10 spent!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hope it will last me a while, Feb. 12 2014
This review is from: Speedo Silicone Long Hr Cp -Black (Sports)
My previous Speedo cap lasted me 18 years so I shall come back and give it the missing star then. My hair is roughly 5 inch long below my shoulder. The cap covers my hair easily without slipping or being too tight. My hair is totally wet after swimming but no complains. I guess that's the case with all sort of caps when you swim intensely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for thick hair, Dec 5 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a real difference, Aug. 30 2013
This review is from: Speedo Silicone Long Hr Cp -Black (Sports)
My new Speedo silicone cap for long hair makes swimming laps much more enjoyable. Highly recommend the long-hair cap especially if you have thick hair. Way to go Speedo -- way to go Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 29 2014
This swim cap works perfectly, just as advertized. It's high-quality and doesn't ride up too much when swimming, and the light colour makes it easy for being in the sun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Positive, Oct. 24 2011
This review is from: Speedo Silicone Long Hr Cp -Black (Sports)
Having never used this type of product before, I was unsure what to expect but found it quite easy to use and did exactly what I needed it to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my hair from getting soaked, it still gets ..., Nov. 26 2014
This review is from: Speedo Silicone Long Hr Cp -Black (Sports)
Keeps my hair from getting soaked, it still gets wet but I don't wear the cap over my ears as I have headphones on when I swim.

4.0 out of 5 stars Long hair but not too long, Sept. 13 2013
Easy to put on and off.
Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my large melon., Jan. 8 2015
This review is from: Speedo Silicone Long Hr Cp -Black (Sports)
I have a huge pumpkin. This cap fits it well!! Very pleased. First cap that stays in place for entire swim.

3.0 out of 5 stars Curly, thick-haired buyers watch out, Dec 18 2014
This review is from: Speedo Silicone Long Hr Cp -Black (Sports)
I have curly, thick hair that comes down just below my shoulder braids. This cap came off my head while swimming the other day, which was really disappointing. When it stays on, it's comfortable and does a good job of keeping water out, but maybe a long hair cap isn't the same as a big hair cap?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›