march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on October 17, 2012
ok when I saw this I was so happy to buy it because the little mermaid is my most fav disney movie , so I did buy it because I didn't want to wait until it was re released on dvd , anyways I bought it on amazon.ca and it came on time and in good condition but the only problem I had was/is that it does not play in any of my dvd players/systems I tryed it on everything , it only works on the computer and the color is very dark , anyways I will wait for the re release and buy it agein .
on November 24, 2010
Ce commentaire est pour aider tout ceux qui veulent être au courant pour le doublage français se trouvant sur ce DVD Platinum. Je tiens à dire que j'ai été déçu car ce n'était pas celui que je me rappelais. Cette version est le doublage de 1998 et non celui d'origine de 1990.
La différence assez flagrante en oubliant les paroles des chansons sont les noms des personnages. Le petite poisson jaune s'appelle Polochon dans la version 1990 et Barboteur dans la version 1998.
Si vous voulez la version original, malheureusement ce n'est pas donné à tout le monde car ce doublage se trouve sur un DVD de la région d'Europe: La Petite Sirène - Edition Collector 2 DVD. Donc il vous faudra un lecteur multi région.
J'espère que j'en ai aidé quelques-uns!
on January 13, 2014
Only a month later its ariels beginning! It clearly says the little mermaid! Not ariels beginning! Im not happy with it!
on June 14, 2015
Nothing about this movie grabbed me. Not the music, not the story and not the animation. I'm a big fan of both Tangled and Frozen and I know it's unfair to expect the same from a movie made well before our current technologies but I just couldn't adjust to the older style. I found the story uninteresting and the characters too simple and undeveloped. I MUCH prefer modern animation to the old hand-drawn style which is inconsistent and nowhere near as detailed. I'm simply baffled when some people go on about how superior the older stuff is. I'll never see it. My jaw drops when I see some of the details in a movie like Tangled but I never came close to having that feeling with The Little Mermaid.