march boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture Unlimited cloud storage Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on October 17, 2006
I have really enjoyed playing this game. There are single missions to play, you can create your own missions, and play a campaign. You build a Roman city from the ground up. You can play this game for hours! It's a very addictive game. Plus, you get periodic reports from Mark Antony and other comments by such notable famous people like Cleopatra.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 25, 2014
I am a serious fan of the Civilization series, especially l, ll & lll. I figured this was definitely going to be a step down, for a strategy game. In some ways, I feel I was right in thinking that but I am also totally surprised and happy in what this game has to offer. It is very engaging and a whack of fun to build a city from the ground up and manage it as it grows. Great buy... KILLER BUY for the price. UK United Kingdom has done it again. Fantastic game at an unbelievable price and super fast shipping. They have become my first stop when I am looking for the classic or superior strategic PC games.
on October 16, 2012
J'adore ce jeu, il y a petit problème de caméra mais dans l'ensemble c'est un bon jeu pour les amateurs de simulation comme Civilization.
on March 28, 2015
I bought as a way to pass the time, the graphics are good but game play is difficult. I cannot get the map editor to work and trading is very limited. For serious players, I would not recommend this game.
on November 28, 2014
does not work on WinVista nor Win7.
on August 18, 2014
I haven't gotten this purchase yet but I know it's a great game and if there is no problems with the product itself I will have hours of fun
on January 15, 2015
Very fun game. Great price. I recommend this for anyone who enjoys playing SimCity.
on May 25, 2015
Ok but mot m'y favorite, but fast shipping