5.0 out of 5 stars Tekken 6 for PS3
This game is just as fun if not better than the arcade game I used to play when I was younger. I love it.
Published on Jan. 13 2010 by VipersKeeper

3.0 out of 5 stars Flawed, But Fun
Published on Nov. 23 2009 by anonymous

3.0 out of 5 stars Flawed, But Fun, Nov. 23 2009
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tekken 6 (Bilingual game-play) - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition (Video Game)
Tekken 6 is worth the purchase. The game mechanics are as sharp as ever showcased by superb graphics and sound. That being said, the overall product is riddled with flaws. To begin, scenario campaign mode is a waste of your time and a waste of valuable disc space that could have been used otherwise. The final boss, Azazel, is one of the worst and cheapest boss characters ever. You cannot rank higher than first dan in arcade mode. To rank higher you must play your character online. Why that is makes no sense to me. Also, there's a lot of the game that is virtually unchanged from it's predecesor like simple animations when characters win or lose. It would have been nice to see a slew of fresh touches. Let's hope the next iteration rids itself of any idiotic scenario campaigns, features challenges to accomplish like perform a 10 hit combo for example, and allows players to have two seperate online and offline rankings for their characters. Beyond that Tekken 6 is still the same addictive fighter it's always been.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great game Bad graphics, Feb. 25 2014
When it arrived I was really excitedbecause ive been a huge Tekken fan since the early days. However, when I started to play Tekken 6 I was really disappointed. Although it still has the same controls and similar gameplay, I am greatly disappointed by the overall presentation and graphics. The intro over builds the suspense then once you start the actual game it doesnt meet up with they suspense built up in you. The character models look malnourished, especially Paul, and the load screen before every match look cheap. The ember effects that loop and with the single style loadscreen grow old really fast. Going back to character models, it is very notable that the gameplay models differ greatly to the models you see in posters, wallpapers, cinematics, and other Tekken franchise. I played Tekken Revolution before I end up buying Tk6 so I am comparing the models among the two. Also had Tk5 and DarkReso before the sixth and I would say they strayed off a bit on their character modeling. Don't get me wrong though, still a huge fan, still looking forward to future franchises of the series, but I hope they do better and stick to one model design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tekken 6 for PS3, Jan. 13 2010
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, Feb. 5 2012
Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I never received it and I am not happy at all because no other copy was sent my way. It was cancelled after waiting for 3 weeks!

Tekken 6 (Bilingual game-play) - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition