march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: DVD|Change

on April 18, 2013
Who can resist one of the best comedy duos in the history of motion picture? I saw both the films long time ago in theatre and yes, they are worth to be kept in my movie library. Jack and Walter, just by looking at them I would start smiling. The first one, Grumpy Old Men, has that Neil Simon flavour but not really written by him. Mark Steven Johnson follows Neil's track quite ok, but when it comes to the heart, the emotion, his writing is good but not that Neil, yet (it may because I'm too much a Neil's fan that I assume Mark was trying to follow him.) Ann Margaret is a great plus! Boy she still looks great after all the years. Burgess Meredith plays Grandpa Gustafson, whose sex drive is much higher than his son. The story becomes weaker in the second film, it seems pretty much like a reenactment of the first one, just to put Sophia Lauren (another age-defied sex symbol) instead of Ann Margaret as Max(Walter Matthau)'s love interest with Kevin Pollack and Daryl Hannah end up walking down the aisle in the chapel. Nevertheless, if you like Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau in The Odd Couple, Cookie Fortune, The Front Page, you would still enjoy them in these two flicks.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 7, 2013
If you like Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon this is another 2 DVD set that you will have no regrets in buying! We have both enjoyed watching these movies more than once since we got them and for the great price we paid for them, it was definitely worth it! These 2 movies are Christmas themed movies that I always enjoy watching at Christmas. I have no regrets!
on January 31, 2015
why am I only getting Grumpy Old Men and not Grumpier Old Men when I ordered this
on March 11, 2016
Received the product even earlier than expected. Great experience!
on August 25, 2014
2 great movies for the price of one? Can't go wrong! :)
on October 18, 2014
Very funny. reminds me of my Grandad.
on November 18, 2014
THESE ARE A MUST BUY FOR EVERYONE.
on February 22, 2016
The best
on February 15, 2014
I do not know about this item we all make mistakes but the way this is being handled I do not like it one bit