5.0 out of 5 stars Walter Matthau and Jack Lemon at their best!
If you like Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon this is another 2 DVD set that you will have no regrets in buying! We have both enjoyed watching these movies more than once since we got them and for the great price we paid for them, it was definitely worth it! These 2 movies are Christmas themed movies that I always enjoy watching at Christmas. I have no regrets!
Published 9 months ago by Duchess

1.0 out of 5 stars Grumpy Old men
I do not know about this item we all make mistakes but the way this is being handled I do not like it one bit
Published 6 months ago by Edwar B. Bowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Walter Matthau and Jack Lemon at their best!, Nov. 7 2013
Duchess "Duchess" (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Grumpy Old Men/Grumpier Old Men [Import] (DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Comedy Duos in Motion Picture History., April 18 2013
Scott Chin "Dim Sum" (Vancouver, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grumpy Old Men/Grumpier Old Men [Import] (DVD)
Who can resist one of the best comedy duos in the history of motion picture? I saw both the films long time ago in theatre and yes, they are worth to be kept in my movie library. Jack and Walter, just by looking at them I would start smiling. The first one, Grumpy Old Men, has that Neil Simon flavour but not really written by him. Mark Steven Johnson follows Neil's track quite ok, but when it comes to the heart, the emotion, his writing is good but not that Neil, yet (it may because I'm too much a Neil's fan that I assume Mark was trying to follow him.) Ann Margaret is a great plus! Boy she still looks great after all the years. Burgess Meredith plays Grandpa Gustafson, whose sex drive is much higher than his son. The story becomes weaker in the second film, it seems pretty much like a reenactment of the first one, just to put Sophia Lauren (another age-defied sex symbol) instead of Ann Margaret as Max(Walter Matthau)'s love interest with Kevin Pollack and Daryl Hannah end up walking down the aisle in the chapel. Nevertheless, if you like Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau in The Odd Couple, Cookie Fortune, The Front Page, you would still enjoy them in these two flicks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Aug. 25 2014
This review is from: Grumpy Old Men/Grumpier Old Men [Import] (DVD)
2 great movies for the price of one? Can't go wrong! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Grumpy Old men, Feb. 15 2014

Grumpy Old Men/Grumpier Old Men [Import]
Grumpy Old Men/Grumpier Old Men [Import] by Howard Deutch (DVD - 2006)
CDN$ 14.21