5.0 out of 5 stars A lot like Orcania of Time, Nov. 22 2006
Geoff Cotter (Victoria, BC) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess [T] (Video Game)
This game has so many similarities to the past games, but especially Orcania of Time(OoT). Now you might think this is a bad thing, but its not, it takes all the stuff you loved about previous zelda's and improves on it, i am only past the first 2 dungeons but its already got some great new takes on old weapons and abilities. If you have a wii and dont have zelda you need to turn off the computer and go get it. The only knock on it is that it doesnt use the wii-mote for that much I would have liked it to be more invloved but other then that no complaints at all yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed!, Jan. 28 2012
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess [T] (Video Game)
When I ordered this game, the service was prompt and shipped out the next day. It arrived not even a week later from Quebec, and when I ordered it, the game was listed as in good shape. When I received it, opened up the contents, everything was there, the instruction booklet, and the disc was in A1 shape. Not a scratch on it.

I played it for a little while and very impressed with the graphics. A lot more realistic then the Game cube version, I just have to work on my coordination with the wii remote and the nunchuk, but that will come in time.

Overall I am very happy with the service I received with Amazon and the seller I dealt with. I will definitely order from Amazon again, and also, purchasing on Amazon is very simple and the products are very reasonably priced.

Thanks Amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars Alright, Sept. 28 2014
This review is from: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess [T] (Video Game)
Item was as a bit worn out from use, but I can still play the game without any problems.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess [T]