march boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 22, 2006
This game has so many similarities to the past games, but especially Orcania of Time(OoT). Now you might think this is a bad thing, but its not, it takes all the stuff you loved about previous zelda's and improves on it, i am only past the first 2 dungeons but its already got some great new takes on old weapons and abilities. If you have a wii and dont have zelda you need to turn off the computer and go get it. The only knock on it is that it doesnt use the wii-mote for that much I would have liked it to be more invloved but other then that no complaints at all yet.
on January 28, 2012
When I ordered this game, the service was prompt and shipped out the next day. It arrived not even a week later from Quebec, and when I ordered it, the game was listed as in good shape. When I received it, opened up the contents, everything was there, the instruction booklet, and the disc was in A1 shape. Not a scratch on it.

I played it for a little while and very impressed with the graphics. A lot more realistic then the Game cube version, I just have to work on my coordination with the wii remote and the nunchuk, but that will come in time.

Overall I am very happy with the service I received with Amazon and the seller I dealt with. I will definitely order from Amazon again, and also, purchasing on Amazon is very simple and the products are very reasonably priced.

Thanks Amazon
on September 28, 2014
Item was as a bit worn out from use, but I can still play the game without any problems.
on January 19, 2015