snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store march Unlimited cloud storage sports boutiques-francophones Tools Family

on April 27, 2011
There are no other words to describe this product other than "completely amazing". I own a small lab who sheds an incredible amount of fur on a daily basis! Since purchasing this product and spending no more than 15 to 20 minutes a day brushing him, i have not had any shedding problems whatsoever! This product has made my home a much cleaner environment to be in. Thanks FURminator!!!!
on September 19, 2011
I have a goldendoodle and her hair are quite curly and thight so it is difficult to pull hair with this tool. I feel that the teeth of the brush are to close from each other. Not the perfect tool for my dog
on June 22, 2011
I purchased the Furminator to use on my two cats. Neither of them are ever very excited about being brushed with a normal comb or brush, but for some reason they LOVE the Furminator! I have never seen so much fur come off of my cats so quickly! Great product, highly recommended!!
on March 10, 2015
The best invention since sliced bread ! fantastic product