5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!
Published on April 27 2011 by Nancy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but depend on the breed of dog you own
I have a goldendoodle and her hair are quite curly and thight so it is difficult to pull hair with this tool. I feel that the teeth of the brush are to close from each other. Not the perfect tool for my dog
Published on Sept. 19 2011 by vanessa Robillard

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but depend on the breed of dog you own, Sept. 19 2011
This review is from: Furminator - Medium Yellow Deshedding Tool With 2-2/3-Inch Edge (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, April 27 2011
There are no other words to describe this product other than "completely amazing". I own a small lab who sheds an incredible amount of fur on a daily basis! Since purchasing this product and spending no more than 15 to 20 minutes a day brushing him, i have not had any shedding problems whatsoever! This product has made my home a much cleaner environment to be in. Thanks FURminator!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 22 2011
I purchased the Furminator to use on my two cats. Neither of them are ever very excited about being brushed with a normal comb or brush, but for some reason they LOVE the Furminator! I have never seen so much fur come off of my cats so quickly! Great product, highly recommended!!

Furminator - Medium Yellow Deshedding Tool With 2-2/3-Inch Edge