5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product!
I am so glad I bought this! It has kept my son warm the entire winter. It is so soft and warm. Its stylish, washes really well and fits perfectly on my Peg Perego seat. I would recommend this to anyone.
Published on Feb. 19 2013 by Lesley

3.0 out of 5 stars Over rated
I bought this product for my quinny buzz stroller I personally find it wasn't as warm as my jolly jumper car seat bunting bag. We live in toronto canada hopefully I can get more use out of it. I feltmy son's legs and they feel cold. He is quite tall as he still has space to grow into it which is great
Published on Feb. 11 2013 by Sabi

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product!, Feb. 19 2013
Lesley (Cambridge, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JJ Cole JUSBM Urban Infant Bundle Me (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 24 2013
This toddler bunting bag is great. It works for most strollers and car seats to keep your toddler ages 1-3 warm. The bag doesn't interfere with the straps so your baby can be strapped in and safe with out compromising on warmth. What I thought was kind of neat about this is the scrunched top that goes over the top of the seat can also go over top of the child's head if you need the more enclosed. My bundle me has been hit with rain and snow and the outside fabric has stood up to both it doesn't absorb the rain leaving it wet and soggy so your baby stays 100% dry. Also my bundle me has been out in -28 weather brrr right well not for my daughter heavy coats do not work in the stroller bunting bag or not you just cant get your munchkin strapped in so I put on a light spring jacket on my daughter and the bundle me kept her warm the whole walk taking her sister to school. She was overly hot she was a comfortable temperature. It's also good for the cooler spring months you can just fold the top down. I recommend it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, Dec 26 2012
no more do blankets fall out of strollers, it is like a cozy soft sleeping bag to keep your little one warm... I bought the car seat infant one and the toddler one... the Toddler one will stay in the stroller and wont drag, will work as my infant grows into a toddler..... the car seat one will stay in car seat and she will out grow sooner.... but I will not have to transfer the bundle me from one to the other as I have one of each.... and one that will last from birth until...

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for freezing winter, Jan. 15 2014
This is good to use with a winter coat. It is not as warm as it looks...the out lining is good and waterproof. I would not recommended this for a cold winter as the layer is quit thin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Oct. 18 2012
I purchased the JJ Cole Urban Bundle Me, and love it! It's a great accessory for a stroller!

Baby is 10 months old, and even though she still uses her bucket seat for the most part, she has more room in the stroller seat. We've used it for walks, and the Bundle Me is perfect for the cooler weather. Baby has a tendency to throw blankets off, so she can stay warm in here without the blanket. It's quite roomy and will fit your child as they grow. I am using it with the City Select stroller, and it fits very nicely on the stroller, I can still use the canopy for sun and wind. The only thing I would change is to have the zipper closure higher in both sides (to a shoulder height). Baby sometimes pushes down the front flap, exposing from her waist up - since this is a product meant to keep warm from the elements it should cover more. Love the Sassy colour! Bright and fun! Fabric is very soft and cozy.

4.0 out of 5 stars So cozy, Dec 20 2012
This bundle me bag keeps my little one so warm. It doesn't fit in our stroller perfectly (cannot attach to the back of our stroller due to our stroller design) but we still love it. Makes cold weather walks so much easier, before this the blanket was always being kicked off or blowing off in the wind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Canadian cold weather, Sept. 11 2012
I bought the toddler size for my 4 month old son after seeing the infant size in a store. He would have grown out of it by 6 months old. If you have a big baby (my boy is 70 cm tall and 19 lbs) then I would recommend getting the toddler size. I have put this in my BOB stroller and it fits perfectly, and he is snug as a bug. The material is extremely soft and plush and he cuddles up to it when I zip him in. It looks pretty sharp with the detail on the outside of black and grey inside.
I will be able to use this in the cold Canadian winters at our ski condo and at home (in the Okanagan). I will have to put him in a warm sweater, touque, snow pants etc, it's not a super down comforter or anything but the point of it is that it's secure and warm (not a blanket that he can kick off) and it offers the extra protection from wind and snow.

3.0 out of 5 stars Over rated, Feb. 11 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, Feb. 9 2013
I bought this for my UppaBaby Vista when my daughter was about 4 months. It fits this stroller very well - note that the seat-angle adjusting handle will be covered by the back of the bag but that the handle is still completely functional. Also, although this product claims to be for 1 year old to 3 years old it works fine for smaller children - I just fold the top of it down so that my daughter can look over the top of it.

It's really warm and has some extra space for additional blankets on really cold days - I've used it when it was -15°C and my daughter was nice and toasty.

Another plus, it can be easily moved from one stroller to another with very little effort. I've also tried this on a Maclaren Quest stroller and it fits perfectly on that one as well!

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, Feb. 5 2013
Great colour, great material, really good size. and perfect for the weather, not crazy hot like those ones with plush inside.
Only thing is the top, at the back.It has a fold towards the back so you can wrap it around the back of the seat and also an elastic that goes around to avoid sliding down, however it doesn't fit every stroller. My stroller ins't flat at the back, it has the sides turned inwards for head sag looks support like a car seat, so the bag doesn't look sleek at the back, but its ok because when the child goes in, none of it matters. Great purchase though.

JJ Cole JUSBM Urban Infant Bundle Me