5.0 out of 5 stars Loooove It!
Published 9 months ago by Stephanie Davis

1.0 out of 5 stars Not safe at all
We bought this for our daughter because she was born during cold months and we generally lived in a cold climate.

It made her sit up at an unsafe angle in her car seat so I stopped using it. Later on, I found out that this is not safe to use in car seats at all.

Published 3 months ago by Audrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Loooove It!, March 10 2014
This review is from: JJ Cole JUSBM Urban Infant Bundle Me (Baby Product)
We live in Manitoba and this year was one of the colder winters we have had. I was debating between the Urban JJ Cole and the Arctic. I am very happy I ended up getting this one. I had a February baby so it was still very cold when he was born.. -48 with the windshield to be exact. I made sure to put a hoodie on him with a couple blankets over top of him under the bundle and he stayed very warm. The reason I am happy with this one and not the Arctic is because on a day like today (March) it was only -2 and I when I did the routine- hoodie & blankets he was over heating! The poor little guy, I had to remove his hoodie and blankets in the store. When we arrived home he was the perfect temp. If I had the Arctic I would have to retire the bundle me already because I think it would be too hot for him. I do have a car seat canopy over the entire thing which helps block the wind a bit.. But all & all I am so happy with my purchase and our car seat system seems to be flawless with our JJ Cole Urban bundle me!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product!, Feb. 19 2013
Lesley (Cambridge, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: JJ Cole JUSBM Urban Infant Bundle Me (Baby Product)
I am so glad I bought this! It has kept my son warm the entire winter. It is so soft and warm. Its stylish, washes really well and fits perfectly on my Peg Perego seat. I would recommend this to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not safe at all, Aug. 27 2014
This review is from: JJ Cole JUSBM Urban Infant Bundle Me (Baby Product)

I'm upset that they continue to sell an unsafe product. The stroller ones are fine but not car seat

DO NOT BUY THIS FOR A CAR SEAT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for freezing winter, Jan. 15 2014
This is good to use with a winter coat. It is not as warm as it looks...the out lining is good and waterproof. I would not recommended this for a cold winter as the layer is quit thin.

3.0 out of 5 stars Over rated, Feb. 11 2013
I bought this product for my quinny buzz stroller I personally find it wasn't as warm as my jolly jumper car seat bunting bag. We live in toronto canada hopefully I can get more use out of it. I feltmy son's legs and they feel cold. He is quite tall as he still has space to grow into it which is great

4.0 out of 5 stars Would be nice if there was a window or someway of checking ..., Nov. 24 2014
This review is from: JJ Cole JUSBM Urban Infant Bundle Me (Baby Product)
Product is as described and pictured. Would be nice if there was a window or someway of checking on the child shine zipped up. Materials feel soft and keeps our little guy warm so all in all I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this! I bought one for my daughter two ..., July 8 2014
This review is from: JJ Cole JUSBM Urban Infant Bundle Me (Baby Product)
Love this! I bought one for my daughter two years ago and just bought another one for my son. Very soft and easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, soft and adorable, March 16 2014
This review is from: JJ Cole JUSBM Urban Infant Bundle Me (Baby Product)
I didn't like any of the fleece bundle bags and once I got this in the mail I was in love. It's super soft, super warm and I recommend this to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product!, Dec 4 2013
We were given one for the car seat when our baby was born. This winter the one we were given is too small so we bought the bigger one and it is just a great. I HIGHLY recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Sept. 1 2013
This review is from: JJ Cole JUSBM Urban Infant Bundle Me (Baby Product)
Worked just as described. Good material and the baby was warm inside. It is now time to buy the toddler version of this.

JJ Cole JUSBM Urban Infant Bundle Me