march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on May 27, 2010
We enjoyed these movies and will watch it many more times.
You feel as though you are there watching the people going through their motions. One can sense the tension as each and every person view the other with suspicion. Tempers flare and arguments erupt, I recommend them to any of Agatha Christie fans as well as other mystery fans.
on August 5, 2013
Even though these were obviously done for television, the casting is good, the acting generally good and Ustinov is consistent as Hercule Poirot. Nice collection and very watchable.
on April 24, 2015
Not anywhere up to snuff ---- David Suchet was the best Poirot --------- was a waste of money as far as I was concerned ---- but if one likes Peter .....
on January 23, 2013
L'histoire et le cadre de l'histoire n'est pas conforme au livre d'Agatha Christie. De plus, le rôle du capitaine Hasting est à mon avis très décevant.
These were made for television it seems to me, but you can't go wrong with a Peter Ustinov Poirot Mystery! They are wonderfully written, acted and filmed. Ustinov brings a uniqueness to his Poirot that no one else can do - so a Ustinov series is different, with more humour, than any other Poirot series. They are wonderfully entertaining! I have no trouble in recommending at all! Enjoy.
on February 4, 2016
I love everything that Peter Ustinov has done.
on July 23, 2013
What a waste of money. In the past I must have watched Christies' Death on the Nile with Ustinov and a great cast at least 3 times. Recently, I watched for the second time Evil Under the Sun that I had just ordered. Just as good, as I knew it would be. So I ordered that boxed set of three that had been shot 1 to 2 years after these and that, I expected, would be just as good. A disapointing disaster. Different producers, abominable and disjointed screenplay, aenemic and obviously bored actors, including Ustinov. The actor who plays Captain Hastings is an embarassing joke.

I watched Dead Man's Folly for 45 minutes before giving up, and a few days later, Murder in Three Acts for 20 minutes. I won't bother to watch Thirteen at Diner and the set of three is in a bag with stuff I intend to bring to the local parish's bazaar.
on September 27, 2015